[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

Red_07

Reaction score
Didnt get to work all the bugs out for RubiX.... It duplicated music and missed some appdrawer icons... This is one of the problems of theme across multiple ROM.. Things change :(

Anyways.. fixed zip will be up shortly...

think the keyboard issue is because my latinime keyboard apk overwrited the gingerbread keyboard on RubiX and caused the error...

Cool thanks! I will donate a little something later when I get back home.

Growler48

Reaction score
Didnt get to work all the bugs out for RubiX.... It duplicated music and missed some appdrawer icons... This is one of the problems of theme across multiple ROM.. Things change :(

think the keyboard issue is because my latinime keyboard apk overwrited the gingerbread keyboard on RubiX and caused the error...

Is this update for Rubix only? I already downloaded the theme for Liberty. Can I go ahead and install?

jawonder

Reaction score
AMAZING !!! , no other theme compares to THIS , BEST by a MILLION MILES !!.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Is this update for Rubix only? I already downloaded the theme for Liberty. Can I go ahead and install?

Yes, just for rubiX....

But RubiX users will be fine to download this until i get updated zip ready...

Liberty Users are good to go..

tttuning

Reaction score
i installed this theme and im not seeing the blue themed keyboard?????Also where on sdcarb is the weather theme?

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i installed this theme and im not seeing the blue themed keyboard?????Also where on sdcarb is the weather theme?
Keyboard is called android keyboard.. Should replace stock.. Are you using swype? you can change in settings..

/sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/wskins

rion_j

Reaction score
Hey big, I noticed the beautiful weather 4x1 widget doesn't seem to work. Can this be fixed in a future update? Or am I missing something?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tttuning

Reaction score
Keyboard is called android keyboard.. Should replace stock.. Are you using swype? you can change in settings..

/sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/wskins

lol i see, i have weather/toggle widget thats why...

also the keyboard is not there. is there a place in the sdcard that i can install it??

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey big, I noticed the beautiful weather 4x1 widget doesn't seem to work. Can this be fixed in a future update? Or am I missing something?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Think it's a prob with bw... Only thing my work affects is skins... Having the same issue on mine.. wrong temperatures and no background

tttuning

Reaction score
when adding a widget the font is blue and so is the background....you can barely read the words..

im using launcher pro 0.8.3 and my bottom dock doesnt look like the pics???

all i did when installing was reboot into bootstrap, install from sdcard then rebooted...

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when adding a widget the font is blue and so is the background....you can barely read the words..

im using launcher pro 0.8.3 and my bottom dock doesnt look like the pics???

all i did when installing was reboot into bootstrap, install from sdcard then rebooted...
what widget are you referring to.. All widgets i edited should have white text..

Need to go to launcherpro settings and change dockbar to froyo wide

tttuning

Reaction score
when you add to homescreen, click widget...then choose widget screen comes up....the words after the icon ar blue like the background unlike the choose widget screen

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when you add to homescreen, click widget...then choose widget screen comes up....the words after the icon ar blue like the background unlike the choose widget screen
what launcher are you using?

nvmd..

I would recommend doing a clear data and reinstall the theme...
I have many people testing and not getting this problem on there device.