[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

Orio

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed Rubix version, and found I had no access to changing wallpaper. Menu > wallpaper produced nothing. Going into gallery and using "set as" produced a comment about not being able to assign a video, ( best I can remember).

rion_j

Reaction score
one more thing i noticed, not sure if it's just my device, but i'm currently at 30% battery but the battery indicator is showing red. when i see red i'm thinking 20%. is this the correct indicator for 30%?

20110128225028.png

mugsy77

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed Rubix version, and found I had no access to changing wallpaper. Menu > wallpaper produced nothing. Going into gallery and using "set as" produced a comment about not being able to assign a video, ( best I can remember).

Ya, I had to install gallery.bak from sdcard/rubix/extras directory. Make sure you rename to .apk and change permissions to rwrr and reboot. (This happened to me on another theme - not Big's). Not sure why... gallery.apk not getting replaced...

Great job with theme and awesome blue selection, Big :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I've died and gone to Smurf-Heaven!

Very exciting theme bignadad. :gotmyvote:

Growler48

Reaction score
Theme looks awesome! The only things I've noticed so far on Liberty is that both the Swype and Multi-touch keyboards and the Liberty Toolbox did not get themed.

My downloaded file is the exact same size as on your upload site. I've installed the theme twice.
I also re-downloaded the file and re-installed.

Last edited:

Growler48

Reaction score
While in a call and the dialpad selected, there is a little overlap on the bottom of the keyboard.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My Launcher bottom buttone are red what did I do wrong?

prob something carried over from a previous theme/rom ???

My Android Keyboard FC upon bootup:(

Not sure why you are getting this.. Have a few testers and all are not getting this error? maybe try wipe cache and reinstall theme?

one more thing i noticed, not sure if it's just my device, but i'm currently at 30% battery but the battery indicator is showing red. when i see red i'm thinking 20%. is this the correct indicator for 30%?

I changed it to red at 30 :)

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme looks awesome! The only things I've noticed so far on Liberty is that both the Swype and Multi-touch keyboards and the Liberty Toolbox did not get themed.

My downloaded file is the exact same size as on your upload site. I've installed the theme twice.

Swype is not completed yet, but reg keybaord and toolbox for liberty are there.. might try a wipe cache and reinstall??

While in a call and the dialpad selected, there is a little overlap on the bottom of the keyboard.

Just noticed that right before it went public... not sure how that happened.. think i used the wrong size buttons.. will be fixing soon

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New BigDX CrystalX 4 Rubix 1.9.7 is up now :)

Direct LINK

Couple of notes...
I replaced gallery with gallery3D... All i did was rename my gallery3D to gallery

Fixed gingerbread keyboard is working now

Fixed file manager skins

Gmail is installed as a 3rd party app on rubix (not in system)
You will need to remove it then install the one in mediafire.. its called Gmail.apk

Sorry for the bad start rubiX users :)

Growler48

Reaction score

Swype is not completed yet, but reg keybaord and toolbox for liberty are there.. might try a wipe cache and reinstall??

Just noticed that right before it went public... not sure how that happened.. think i used the wrong size buttons.. will be fixing soon

Wiped cache and re-installed again. Still no themed reg keyboard or liberty toolbox. Not a big deal. I only use Swype anyway. I'll just wait for it to be completed.

NoBlur

Reaction score
dock

where can u get that sweet dock with the droid eye?