[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I just started using this theme with Liberty 2.0.1 and I love it. My only question is; how do I get the voice-to-text feature back on the keyboard (and maybe the ability to add suggestion words)?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Just go to settings under keyboard and adjust the settings in there~…

I'm also trying to get the Speech to text option back and it's not in the settings. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Droid X rooted from Froyo ROM Liberty 2.0.1 BigDX Blue Theme with all 3rd party apps. (except liberty toolbox. Having trouble with it.:icon_ nono2: )

Follow the pictures im about to post below......Instructions are on each picture and they are in the order you should follow~

Also.... If you didnt download the Voice Search App from the market.... It wont work~ So Make sure u Download "VOICE SEARCH by GOOGLE" From the android market before you start anything!!!!!

Attachments

• snap20110525_074609.png
    snap20110525_074609.png
    90 KB · Views: 220
  • snap20110525_074620.png
    snap20110525_074620.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 221
  • snap20110525_074638.png
    snap20110525_074638.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 203

analyzer

Reaction score
Just go to settings under keyboard and adjust the settings in there~…

I'm also trying to get the Speech to text option back and it's not in the settings. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Droid X rooted from Froyo ROM Liberty 2.0.1 BigDX Blue Theme with all 3rd party apps. (except liberty toolbox. Having trouble with it.:icon_ nono2: )

Follow the pictures im about to post below......Instructions are on each picture and they are in the order you should follow~

Also.... If you didnt download the Voice Search App from the market.... It wont work~ So Make sure u Download "VOICE SEARCH by GOOGLE" From the android market before you start anything!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. However I was unable to get voice search working. I don't have "voice search by Google" installed on my phone. I tried to download it from the market but it will not show up. I tried downloading from Android Market on my PC, again no luck. Then I tried to download from
code.google.com/p/goodev/downloads/detail?...VoiceSearch_2...apk and it says "This file has been deprecated. Another file would probably be better. Do you want to continue?" I downloaded anyway and installed. Still nothing. I read something about putting in system folder with root explorer. So I figured I'd try that. Again no luck. Any other ideas?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Because unless u have voice search installed....u wont get the microphone on the keyboard. They go hand and hand. Try wiping ur phone. Reflashing the rom and see if it will let u download then. Once u get it reflash the theme~

lovemedroidx

Reaction score
Crystal DX 3rd Party question PLEASE

Noob question I suppose... Can someone please explain to me exactly how or what to do to install the 3rd party apps... Not sure exactly what it means (I know what it means but) where it says ------>[FONT=&quot]*To install 3rd Party Apps, Original must be removed first [/FONT]I'm not sure exactly how to go about doing that and I just want to make sure that I learn and understand whats going on when I do it rather than just accidentally doing it.

Much thanks in advance

Im currently running Liberty 2.0.1 for the record in case that will make a difference

JustJack1235

Reaction score
U need to download a file manager....root manager, astro, or super manager(not super user)

Uninstall the app u are trying to install from the market first. So if ur trying to install the Droid forum app uninstall(if you have it installed, if not then skip this step)

Then download the apps u want from the 3rd party list of downloads and place them on ur sdcard.( don't place them in a folder, just put them on the sdcard)

And using one of the file managers listed above install them ( usually just finding them using the file manager and clicking on them will install it)

Chiguy312

Reaction score
I downloaded the theme i liked but it wouldn't run. it would give me an error.