[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow dude you are by far the best at themeing. Do you mind if I combined some of your themes together and change the colors? lol You have so much stuff I want all in one

I don't mind if you are using for your personal use.. If you want to distribute you need to pm me...

Looks amazing.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

You know what's up :)

Looking forward to trying this out! Since you've been supporting Liberty with your themes, will you continue to do so with Crystal? How about RubiX Blurry?

I will maintain Serenity & Crystal for Libery and RubiX Focused...

RubiX Blurry will take some time if i decide to.. Will keep updated

deantemple

Reaction score
Wow... love serenity, can't wait for this! Will it come in multiple colors as well?

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow... love serenity, can't wait for this! Will it come in multiple colors as well?

Possibly.....

Unlike serenity this theme has multiple colors all throughout...

With serenity we could do a batch conversion and change everything at once.. Now i would have to pick out icons with color then convert one by one in photoshop... Ill give it a try and see how it goes... Maybe ill at least be able to come up with White, Green and Red

deantemple

Reaction score
That would be awesome. Looking forward to it regardless. BigDX=Epic themes.

Shelooga

Reaction score
no where near distrubting yet myself, but would also like to use some of your icons etc for themeing and swapping, with a personal touch to some as well. if i ever think i have something worth putting out there, ill follow up with you

jawonder

Reaction score
Looks amazing your best yet and they are all great . One request , could you make the battery icon with the percentage of battery available please if you can . Thanks

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
More Screens :)

20.png

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854.
21.png

sully112277

Reaction score
dancedroidCant wait till this is ready. Looking Like its going to be a great!dancedroid

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
More Screens!!!

231714340.png

20.png

21.png

231831111.png