[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
231714340.png

231831111.png

rndchef

Reaction score
Thanks.. Took me quite a while to come up with that blue AND make it sync throughout theme...[/QUOTE]

Great running into you again. Awesome theme and I can't wait for you to release it. MaxSense on TP2 was great but Crystal on DX will be awesome.

Bummer your not using those weather icons from MaxSense. I have never seen nicer ones out there. Your work is awesome.

Growler48

Reaction score
Are you going to theme the clock as well or leave it white? Would love to see the clock the same color as everything else in the status bar.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great running into you again. Awesome theme and I can't wait for you to release it. MaxSense on TP2 was great but Crystal on DX will be awesome.

Bummer your not using those weather icons from MaxSense. I have never seen nicer ones out there. Your work is awesome.
Ah... the MaxSense days....

Now that you mention it i do have those icons just laying around... I will incorporate them into beautiful widgets right now... Thanks ;)

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll play around with it.... might look very nice to get that shade of blue... thanks ;)

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Added My MaxSense weather icons to beautiful widgets.. Will be ready when i release :)

CrystalXHome.png

rndchef

Reaction score
Added My MaxSense weather icons to beautiful widgets.. Will be ready when i release :)

CrystalXHome.png
[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. Thanks!

rion_j

Reaction score
man, i hope the release is today! anxiously waiting...... :)