[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme looks awesome! The only things I've noticed so far on Liberty is that both the Swype and Multi-touch keyboards and the Liberty Toolbox did not get themed.

My downloaded file is the exact same size as on your upload site. I've installed the theme twice.
I also re-downloaded the file and re-installed.

Swype is not completed yet, but reg keybaord and toolbox for liberty are there.. might try a wipe cache and reinstall??

While in a call and the dialpad selected, there is a little overlap on the bottom of the keyboard.

Just noticed that right before it went public... not sure how that happened.. think i used the wrong size buttons.. will be fixing soon

Wiped cache and re-installed again. Still no themed reg keyboard or liberty toolbox. Not a big deal. I only use Swype anyway. I'll just wait for it to be completed.
okay.. Just to be clear.. What ROM are you using?

Reason i ask is because the thread we are in is for CrystalX for RubiX.. But from hearing your comments im assuming you are on liberty ??????

sully112277

Reaction score
Wow... great work!!! Worth the wait. Will donate as soon as u get a chance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jawonder

Reaction score
I've donated and will continue to do just keep up the great work you are doing. Can't wait to see some more third party apps .

Growler48

Reaction score
Swype is not completed yet, but reg keybaord and toolbox for liberty are there.. might try a wipe cache and reinstall??

Just noticed that right before it went public... not sure how that happened.. think i used the wrong size buttons.. will be fixing soon

Wiped cache and re-installed again. Still no themed reg keyboard or liberty toolbox. Not a big deal. I only use Swype anyway. I'll just wait for it to be completed.
okay.. Just to be clear.. What ROM are you using?

Reason i ask is because the thread we are in is for CrystalX for RubiX.. But from hearing your comments im assuming you are on liberty ??????

Darn, I've been following both RubiX and Liberty and bookmarked the wrong thread! Sorry, I'll get over to the Liberty thread. I did download the Liberty file, though!

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've donated and will continue to do just keep up the great work you are doing. Can't wait to see some more third party apps .
Thanks for the Very Nice Donation!!!

Don't worry... Swype, Fbook, DolphinHD, Maps (rest of it), pandora, audio manager and twitter are already in the works... Shouldnt be too long ;)

jawonder

Reaction score
Thanks for the Very Nice Donation!!!

Don't worry... Swype, Fbook, DolphinHD, Maps (rest of it), pandora, audio manager and twitter are already in the works... Shouldnt be too long ;)

Oh yeah !, bring them on , thanks man .

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I loaded this and somehow Lost 3g, Just SBFd and still nothing. I can only access web thru Wifi..Cannot recieve texts but get calls..

jawonder

Reaction score
The GMail apk you have up is only for Rubix as i can see there is one on Liberty or it's Themed in a different way and can be downloaded for Liberty also ? .

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I loaded this and somehow Lost 3g, Just SBFd and still nothing. I can only access web thru Wifi..Cannot recieve texts but get calls..
That's not good at all.. Liberty is the ROM this theme was built off of originally and the one i have tested on the most.. also have 5 other people testing and no problems like this have come up. especially after a sbf... maybe a bad download of zip file?

Red_07

Reaction score
I just sent a donation as well. This theme is the best one I have seen. Thanks for all the hard work.

nybadboy11

Reaction score
when!

WHEN THIS WEEKEND SAT OR SUN ? THIS IS KILLING ME ALL THE WAITING ! LOL:icon_ banana:

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The GMail apk you have up is only for Rubix as i can see there is one on Liberty or it's Themed in a different way and can be downloaded for Liberty also ? .
Nope.. Thats just for rubix users... RubiX rom installs gmail like a market app so cannot be included in the zip...

jawonder

Reaction score
I'm seeing an update for Liberty Tool Box in the market , should i download it or it will cause the theme version to revert to the original state ? .