The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

b-jammin21

Reaction score
It says the led settings have been re-enabled on the droid in the 3.3.1 changelog. Does anyone know where they are at? I can't seem to find them. I don't really need to use them but I'm just curious as to where they are...

tee00max

Reaction score
on the D1, are you guys having an issue with your computer reading the phone when plugged up through USB? USB debugging is the only thing that comes up when plugged in..

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
on the D1, are you guys having an issue with your computer reading the phone when plugged up through USB? USB debugging is the only thing that comes up when plugged in..

Yeah my phone just restarts when I try to mount USB...kind of annoying...right now the only things left are led notifications, and this usb crap and it;ll be perfect! lol

CoFoltman84

Reaction score

I was having problems with it not connecting...check out the paid app Dual Mount SD ... allows you to connect to sd card without it dismounting/remounting when done...

Rento

Reaction score
3.3.1.... Wth, now what?! LOL...

I love the fact that this project gets updated very often, but dang. This is crazy lol...

I'll flash to 3.3.1 when my battery is done calibrating.

tee00max

Reaction score

I was having problems with it not connecting...check out the paid app Dual Mount SD ... allows you to connect to sd card without it dismounting/remounting when done...

O ok thanks but I will prob just wait till there is a fix for it, this is pretty major and I cant see him taking long for a fix...but you never know..

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
BlackDroid likes to make sure we remember how to flash...at least he fixes problems...unlike some dev's I've seen, who just leave the issues for a couple months while they create an entire new version

Rento

Reaction score
I wouldn't see why not.. I flashed 3.2.5 over 2.5 and then flashed 3.3 over 3.2.5 and my phone is running more stable then UD2.5 EVER did and more battery efficient, which is to say the least, quite wild and amazing. UD2.5 was bulletproof now i'm running faster, cleaner, and better then ever before.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Its always better to do a full wipe as opposed to flashing over. My. 02

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I flashed 3.3.1 but I don't seem to have led settings. Where are they located?

rick620

Reaction score
3.3.1.... Wth, now what?! LOL...

I love the fact that this project gets updated very often, but dang. This is crazy lol...

I'll flash to 3.3.1 when my battery is done calibrating.

how do you do battery calibration. is that like waiting to charge 100 then do wipe battery?