The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

sandfreak

Reaction score
Here is the link to the cvpcs kernels that I use.

sapphire:releases:2.0.0 [CCRoms Wiki]

Though they are techically froyo, they have worked flawlessly with every GB rom I have tried.

MAN!! That was a fast reply. Appreciate it.

Actually if they're from the sapphire roms i might still have some on my sd card. Getting a bad lag using Launcher pro, thought I'd try a different kernel.

Going to dl fresh from the link incase they're new though. Thanks

Rento

Reaction score
Those kernels seem pretty damned nice... I'll check them out when I feel like experimenting!

I been using JDLFG Kernels with UD with tons of reliability. Loving it. Can't beat minimum 300Mhz clockspeed that performs @300Mhz and only uses 125Mhz power!

Scroll to the bottom for the v.32.2.5 kernels!
jdlfg kernels v.32.2.5 NEW - CyanogenMod Forum

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Hello. Has the issue that was in the 3.2.5 changelog (- fix issue when capturing video from MMS intent) been fixed? I do not see it in the 3.3.0 updates but was hoping that it might fall under the "- way too many fixes to list" category.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Those kernels seem pretty damned nice... I'll check them out when I feel like experimenting!

I been using JDLFG Kernels with UD with tons of reliability. Loving it. Can't beat minimum 300Mhz clockspeed that performs @300Mhz and only uses 125Mhz power!

The 300mhz min speed only uses 125mhz? That's amazing...

I just flashed the 1025 lv kernel and its SUPER fast and smooth. Haven't had it long enough to evaluate battery life but I don't think my phone has EVER been this smooth. My phone has a history for getting along with jdlfg kernels anyways too, but this is just absolutely awesome. Thanks for the recommendation Rento!

tee00max

Reaction score

I just flashed the 1025 lv kernel and its SUPER fast and smooth. Haven't had it long enough to evaluate battery life but I don't think my phone has EVER been this smooth. My phone has a history for getting along with jdlfg kernels anyways too, but this is just absolutely awesome. Thanks for the recommendation Rento!

I just installed the 1100 and I'm currently seeing how it does on my device....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Yeah I'm curious to see how well it runs for you. Its amazing on my phone. I just hope it plays nice with the battery. Time will tell.

tee00max

Reaction score

Yeah I'm curious to see how well it runs for you. Its amazing on my phone. I just hope it plays nice with the battery. Time will tell.

This might be as fast as my phone ever has ran I think. I'm with you hoping that the battery life is good...

nathan56989

Reaction score
Ever since flashing 3.2.x I have had some serious heat issues. The phone gets HOT. Any insight on this. I'm running the stock kernel that came with the rom. Maybe thats the issue? I'm also having a battery issue. I can be playing a game that I can see the status bar on the top of the screen and the battery will go from 40% to 20% immediately. Also when it's charging it will go from 50% to 100% instantly. The battery life pretty much sucks really badly.

Please help me here. I cannot figure it out. I've cleared the battery history in recovery. I've done everything I know to do except change kernels.

tee00max

Reaction score
Ever since flashing 3.2.x I have had some serious heat issues. The phone gets HOT. Any insight on this. I'm running the stock kernel that came with the rom. Maybe thats the issue? I'm also having a battery issue. I can be playing a game that I can see the status bar on the top of the screen and the battery will go from 40% to 20% immediately. Also when it's charging it will go from 50% to 100% instantly. The battery life pretty much sucks really badly.

Please help me here. I cannot figure it out. I've cleared the battery history in recovery. I've done everything I know to do except change kernels.

I would say try and switch the kernel out and see what happens. I am also experiencing since switching to this ROM my phone charges really fast and it just doesn't really seem right!

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Update: Battery life is still great for me on the new jdlfg kernel.

EDIT: Just flashed 250/1000lv Sapphire kernel and this one is super awesome too. I can't make up my mind....lol.

Last edited:

kinfolk248

Reaction score
does the lockscreen on 330 and/or 331 have that ugly ud banner running across it???? man that thing is horrid, good rom but boy that banner blows.... is it still there anyone?