The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

runLoganrun

Reaction score
CoPilot Live, and UD1.0.0

Anyone using this rom with CoPilot?

When I restore the app, with Titanium, I lose turn by turn speech. For some reason Pico.tts is not an option in the speech/language section of CoPilot, only John or Lisa, which was originally available with app but neither function now, and ALK states this is what i should be using. When I restore app, from exact same file, but to Project Elite 2 rom, Pico.tts, English shows up where it's supposed to in copilot. pico apk is on phone, google nav uses it, but it's not working with copilot.

I'm going to redownload/flash UD1.0.0 to see if it fixes it, but if anyone has any info please reply, or pm.

thanks a lot,
rlr

ZooMob

Reaction score
Battery Issue

So I just installed this ROM and I love it! Has all the great things I want. My battery went from 50% to 20% within a couple of minutes. Is this because of the overclocking app on it? It is set to ondeman and 600 max with 250 min. I had this happen recently with other ROMS too. Could this mean that I need to get a new battery?

I have had the battery for a full year now. Appreciate the help!!

chuckchronicle

Reaction score
Email issue

I just switched from Cyanogenmod 6. This ROM seems to be quicker at some things but is lacking one feature I really liked.

I used to be able to set folders in email to sync. I have separate folders on my work exchange server that get email according to rules. With CM6 I could set the folders that I wanted to sync. I can't figure out a way to do this with UD.:icon_evil:

Am I missing something or does this not exist? :icon_eek:

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
might have to give this a try tomorrow as its quite possible my current rom might be done, i love my liquid but honestly this one just stock looks awesome.

soccer568

Reaction score
I'm getting a force close every time I try to use Pandora. Anyone else having the same problem ?

TechJPC

Reaction score
Hi, I have all of my notification settings set to Black, however all of the lines underneath my notifications are in a white font (see drocap Ongoing notification in the attachment). It's like that for all of my notifications (gmail, etc)

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Joe

Attachments

• CAP201010261607.jpg
    CAP201010261607.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 203

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hi, I have all of my notification settings set to Black, however all of the lines underneath my notifications are in a white font (see drocap Ongoing notification in the attachment). It's like that for all of my notifications (gmail, etc)

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Joe

notification text color is what you need to change

TechJPC

Reaction score

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Joe

notification text color is what you need to change

Thanks ... Forgot to mention, all of my notifications are set to Black. Still not working right.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
maybe ud dont have this option in ss there is 3 different notifications you change.
did you restart phone after change? some require reboot to take affect
if in fact it isn't in the rom maybe that would be a good heads up to the ud dev team

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
maybe ud dont have this option in ss there is 3 different notifications you change.
did you restart phone after change? some require rebbot to take affect
if in fact it isn't in the rom maybe that would be a good heads up to the ud dev team

Not in this version. UD 8 had it and so will the next update. BD is aware of the issue though.

Diordna

Reaction score
It was cool until it didn't let me have internet, or send messages and stuff. So I had to go back to the annoying BB 0.5 for now until I try again.

Also didn't let me go to homescreen at all, it did at first but then it said launcher pro expired and needed to go t launcherpro.com to upgrade. But I had no internet connection for some reason either so I was in a horrible loop. I couldn't even see the homescreen or go to market because no connection or anything. I was smart enough to at least go places by applying the quick launch which makes my keyboard buttons into shortcuts. So I got to handcent finally just to send someone a text at least but I typed a long text and it said it wouldn't send for whatever reason. So wow couldn't do anything. Rebooted to recovery and backed up. And launcherpro and internet was working even the expired launcherpro so idk what the deal was. So right now I installed Home Switcher just in case and updated launcherpro and idk why the internet or anything was working but I'll give it another try.

TechJPC

Reaction score
did you restart phone after change? some require rebbot to take affect

Yes, I re-booted, no luck.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It was cool until it didn't let me have internet, or send messages and stuff. So I had to go back to the annoying BB 0.5 .
~shortened to specific quote~

not getting internet could have something to do with kernel

but i didn't know pete twisted arms for people to try his rom. all these devs do alot of hard work to please ungrateful people. and if bb is your fallback rom then it would be unfair to say "So I had to go back to the annoying BB 0.5".

the only thing you "HAVE" to do is enjoy the freedom of choice over non stock roms