The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
YES!!! I can't stream anything audio; Pandora, iHeartRadio, I even downloaded slacker because pandora didn't work, and it doesn even work either. Is this caused by the UD1.0 ROM???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Hmm, I haven't used Pandora since I discovered Slacker, but you're right, Pandora FC's on me. Slacker works just fine though. I'm gonna try a delete/reinstall.

EDIT: FC even after uninstall/reinstall.

Have you tried running Fix Permissions?

anuraj1

Reaction score
YES!!! I can't stream anything audio; Pandora, iHeartRadio, I even downloaded slacker because pandora didn't work, and it doesn even work either. Is this caused by the UD1.0 ROM???

Hmm, I haven't used Pandora since I discovered Slacker, but you're right, Pandora FC's on me. Slacker works just fine though. I'm gonna try a delete/reinstall.

Good call, I tried it after I saw your post but Fix Permissions did not fix the problem.

I don't really care since I don't use Pandora, but now it is gonna annoy me haha.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Good call, I tried it after I saw your post but Fix Permissions did not fix the problem.

I don't really care since I don't use Pandora, but now it is gonna annoy me haha.

Haha! I know what you mean! Kernel?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm...try flashing a different one and see if that helps. Could be that I'm running thebowers' Pandora too but I doubt it.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Hmmm...try flashing a different one and see if that helps. Could be that I'm running thebowers' Pandora too but I doubt it.

I didn't realize that thebowers had his own version of those apps. is it because they are themed or are they changed in some way?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I didn't realize that thebowers had his own version of those apps. is it because they are themed or are they changed in some way?

Pretty sure its just themed (transparent). That's the only difference in mine and yours though. A different kernel is probably your best bet though.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Pretty sure its just themed (transparent). That's the only difference in mine and yours though. A different kernel is probably your best bet though.

I tried every available kernel and ended up with the one I'm on. It just ran the best for me. Chevy used to have the best kernels for me, but whatever his newest ones are simply don't run on my phone for some reason.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I'm using the stock kernel that came with the ROM, SlayHer's 1GHz, and nothing wants to work for me. I'll try the fix permissions thing tho

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
well what do you know, that worked for me. Pandora now works perfectly. Thanks for the heads up about the fix permissions! "Soccer" give it a try to see if it helps you too.

tee00max

Reaction score
Why is it sometimes that when I look at my phone, the status bar is gone? It seemed like it didn't start until I deleted launcherpro and downloaded adw.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tat2junior

Reaction score
Why is it sometimes that when I look at my phone, the status bar is gone? It seemed like it didn't start until I deleted launcherpro and downloaded adw.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Check your settings for ADW. There are swype options to remove/enable status bar, dock, and other things. Try setting the swype option to - do nothing. Hope this helps.