The Official "I got my LG G3" Thread!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Loving this device! It's my first LG since the Voyager. Been using Motorola devices since the OGD. I got my G3 last Wednesday to replace my dying Razr HD Maxx and very impressed! Oddly enough the major selling points were expandable memory and changeable batteries, which is something Motorola seems to have overlooked in quite some time. I was planning on holding out till the release of the Turbo, but after seeing there's no expandable memory or changeable battery, that was a deal breaker.
What kept me with Motorola so long was the awesome radio and build quality. Let's hope my G3 proves just as good.

After rooting and unlocking this device I'm more than impressed! Oddly enough since rooting my battery life has increased! I use my phones continuelessly throughout the day (media, tunes, texting, taking pics, streaming tunes... oh and talking on the phone).

Now the search for a decent cd car mount.

Sent via satellite relays and smoke signals from afar
Congrats.. Enjoy your new toy..

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I just got my black G3..Verizon.. on Monday. I love it. Coming from an HTC Droid DNA that I love(d). I dropped it on a cement parking barrier and severely shattered my screen. I've got an Otter box symmetry on it with Zagg glass screen in the mail. Still learning all the in and outs of the LG software but there are many threads here that have already been helpful. I chose this over the Motorola Droid Turbo and Nexus 6. I'm estatic.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Just picked up my G3 tonight. Originally bought a Droid Turbo when coming back to VZW. I have used and loved many Moto devices over the years but this one just didn't live up to them. Actually missed my G2. So I am back with LG. Let's hope I enjoy this one as much as I did my G2.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Just picked up my G3 tonight. Originally bought a Droid Turbo when coming back to VZW. I have used and loved many Moto devices over the years but this one just didn't live up to them. Actually missed my G2. So I am back with LG. Let's hope I enjoy this one as much as I did my G2.
Congrats.. I have the G3 and it's awesome. Let us your thoughts after you have it a few days.

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Just got my G3. I've had it for about an hour I love it. Coming from an awesome G2 and I couldn't be happier.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Congrats..