LG G3 Mini- 4.5'' inch screen

KaChow

Reaction score
For those of you that are eagerly excited about the LG G3, yet at the same time are not as much interested in a device with a 5.5'' inch screen. Perhaps the LG G3 Mini might be something that will fit within your grasp. Certainly this device is smaller in size, and is high powered considering the "mini" natured stature of this device.

The LGD725 is said to be an AT&T variant of LG G3 Mini, LGD722 for Europe, LGD722K for Taiwan, LGD724 for CIS and LGD728 for China Mobile LTE. LG G3 Mini will have a 4.5in screen and use 2,100mAh battery. It will have a five megapixel rear camera and 8GB internal memory. The device will be powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor. LG G3 Mini unit costs 13,051 INR (approximately £131), whereas the LG G3 comes at £499 including VAT (pricing according to Clove UK).

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Again, why does a somewhat normal size (too small, IMO, as 4.7"-5" is the sweet spot depending on bezel/speakers) ALWAYS paired with inferior specs? At least the price is equivalent.

I'm a broken record at this point, but WHY can't we get S5 or G3 specs in a phone <5"?!? Other than the Moto X, nothing else really even comes close. EVERY other device these days <5" is mid-tier specs AT BEST.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Good question. The mini is obviously targeted at the lower end market to capture additional market share. My guess is, matching the G3 specs may have something to do with battery size.

NOVICE

Reaction score
Again, why does a somewhat normal size (too small, IMO, as 4.7"-5" is the sweet spot depending on bezel/speakers) ALWAYS paired with inferior specs? At least the price is equivalent.

I'm a broken record at this point, but WHY can't we get S5 or G3 specs in a phone <5"?!? Other than the Moto X, nothing else really even comes close. EVERY other device these days <5" is mid-tier specs AT BEST.

I'm a large screen fanatic but the Moto X has to feel better in the hand than any device ever manufactured.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
No thank you. I got rid of my iPhone for this simple reason. The screen is too small. Bring on the G3!!!!