The Official "I got my LG G3" Thread!

SunsNut

Reaction score
I got my G3 yesterday upgrading from a Droid 4 which was driving me crazy. I had it shipped to my 15 yr old grandson who rooted it, tweaked it, etc. and it works awesome. I bought it off eBay because I wasn't going to give up my unlimited data plan with Verizon. Was going to go with an iPhone 6 since my android phone is the only non-Apple item I own but didn't want to give up the hotspot I have with android so for less than half the cost of an iPhone I have this awesome phone that so far I really love. The bigger screen is great. It will take me a while to get used to no physical keyboard but I sure love how much less this weighs than the Droid 4.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I finally upgraded my G2 to a G3, I know it's a year old now, but I'm excited.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Got it rooted already, now I just need to work on de uglifing this thing (however it's easy prettier than my g2 when I got that)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

shadownet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
lewischo93
Hi everyone! I just got my new LG G3 with Fido (Canada yes) yesterday. Love it; my friend's Note 4 has a screen size of 5.7" but the LG G3 is not very far behind in that. Loving it so far. I used to have an iPhone 5 and some of the features on the iPhones I do miss having on my new phone.

Read more here: I want something on my LG G3 that is on the iPhones.. Android Forum at DroidForums.net

IF someone can help me, that'd be great. Yes I know not having a security lock pattern of any kind will allow me that on my lock screen but I want both security and convenience, y'know?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just got my new LG G3 with Fido (Canada yes) yesterday. Love it; my friend's Note 4 has a screen size of 5.7" but the LG G3 is not very far behind in that. Loving it so far. I used to have an iPhone 5 and some of the features on the iPhones I do miss having on my new phone.

Read more here: I want something on my LG G3 that is on the iPhones.. Android Forum at DroidForums.net

IF someone can help me, that'd be great. Yes I know not having a security lock pattern of any kind will allow me that on my lock screen but I want both security and convenience, y'know?
Have you tried widget locker, or any other custom lockscreens from the play store?

shadownet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
lewischo93
Have you tried widget locker, or any other custom lockscreens from the play store?

I have! Many are good but they always a weird flaw. Some are too laggy, some have this annoying status bar that is in the middle of the screen, some don't work after one usage, some crash, etc...