★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

cholter4you

Reaction score
Yes I have it checked. One of the first things I did. It used to let me, then would randomly once in awhile, now doesn't at all

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yes I have it checked. One of the first things I did. It used to let me, then would randomly once in awhile, now doesn't at all

Then I would take it to the vzw store and let them check it out. Worse case try a factory reset, then a replacement but hopefully it's something simple.

cholter4you

Reaction score
It's all apk files from apps I backed up and want to put back on. So I know they will work on my phone, they were on it before.
That's how i got most my apps back on my phone when i got my replacement. It just stopped working.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I've had my bionic for like 5 days...my buddy has one too and I've noticed that when someone calls him it comes up to slide to answer or slide to decline. Well mine comes up just a button to hit. Id there a setting for this?
Thanks

Last edited:

azdrifter

Reaction score
I've had my bionic for like 5 days...my buddy has one too and I've noticed that when someone calls him it comes up to slide to answer or slide to decline. Well mine comes up just a button to hit. Id there a setting for this?
Thanks

If my screen is asleep it will show up as a slide option,if it is in operation it will be a button.
Is this what you are talking about ?

azdrifter

Reaction score
I've had my Bionic for two weeks now and I really am impressed with it so far I am on the 5.5.893 build and still stock as of now.
My nephew had 3 of these phones and he had too many problems and he complained enough VZ put him in 3 Razrs but that was before the .893 update came out so that is why I decided to get this phone for myself because he told me that it was a great phone if it didn't have all the bugs.Which apparently has fixed those bugs at least it has for me:D

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm a little late to the club but I just replaced my Charge with The Bionic. I've had it less than 24 hours and I'm really impressed with the speed and fluidity (sp) of this device. Time will tell how well it performs.

wooddale

Reaction score
Well, I'm a little late to the club but I just replaced my Charge with The Bionic. I've had it less than 24 hours and I'm really impressed with the speed and fluidity (sp) of this device. Time will tell how well it performs.

When they work they work good when they dont they suck.

jrsmith099

Reaction score
Got myself the Bionic for xmas and I love it. upgraded from the Omnia 2.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
If my screen is asleep it will show up as a slide option,if it is in operation it will be a button.
Is this what you are talking about ?

Really!? I will have to test that I've never noticed that. If that's the case thanks for brining it to my attention. I will let you know...

bigjohnnyg3

Reaction score
I just got my Droid bionic yesterday and so far I love it ! I'm on wifi 90% of the time so the data drops don't really bother me.i'm sure Verizon will get it fixed

dtpnetboy

Reaction score
Just upgraded to the Droid Bionic a few weeks ago for $148 at local bestbuy and got an excellent case for it on ebay (nice grip).
Only prob was it was shipped all the way from China, literally! Grandfathered into unlimited 4G LTE. Life could not be any sweeter. Best of all my bill stays the same $. This phone makes my old Droid seem like a tiny pipsqueak, and a very slow one at that. Lovin the huge screen.
4G LTE is absolutely amazing. No hickups for me. Simply fantastic!