★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

wooddale

Reaction score
Just upgraded to the Droid Bionic a few weeks ago for $148 at local bestbuy and got an excellent case for it on ebay (nice grip).
Only prob was it was shipped all the way from China, literally! Grandfathered into unlimited 4G LTE. Life could not be any sweeter. Best of all my bill stays the same $. This phone makes my old Droid seem like a tiny pipsqueak, and a very slow one at that. Lovin the huge screen
4G LTE is absolutely amazing. No hickups for me. Simply fantastic!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Good luck were all having data ptoblems and Moto dont seem to want to fix.

dtpnetboy

Reaction score
No drop outs for me that I can tell, at least not for the few weeks that I have had mine. Nice solid signal. It wasn't even a day and I got an update pushed through. Not sure what it was exactly.

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Well,
I just ordered (1/25) the Bionic $29.99 from Verizon's C.P.O. program.
I'll update after it's arrival and use. Upgrading from an EnV Touch.

yoda1229

Reaction score
im waiting on my new bionic my room mate just got his n im gettin mine. im really eager to get on it n really learn what u all have learned n have to say n do on these new phones. ive looked into something though. this guy has flashed his to the new Ice Cream 4.0.3 i believe on youtube. it looks all good n all n i found a way to show me but it is tricky. now my question to this is, since my phone is gonna be prepaid cuz i have a bad esn n cant get that fixed, would it be a good idea to do it? or no? first time blogin on here, so dont beat me up on here too much guys lol im just learnin my last phone was a jailbreak iphone 3gs so im just gettin on these droids. n what have u figured bout the esn's? i have to wait a couple weeks b4 i can get the service cuz they r tryin to figure a way to flash it... any ideas? i hate to get rid of it

baldy54

Reaction score
Just had to pop on and reiterate...I LOVE MY BIONIC!

SlimCharly

Reaction score
First post.. Been lurking awhile. Had my bionic a month. Love it..

Memp2Atl85

Reaction score
Love my bionic...loved my Droid x up until I got thIs one

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

EGEM_MAG_COM

Reaction score
I do everything w my bionic,I wifi tether it to my iPad while on the road (i'm a truck driver)

EGEM_MAG_COM

Reaction score
......and yet I can't figure out how to change my avatar on here lol....nvm, just got it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Oakback

Reaction score
Bionic was delivered a few days ago. My first smart phone. My wife had to get one for her job, so we bought her a razr max, and I got the bionic for free.
Learning curve has been a few days, but I think I'm getting this figured out.
Although I have nothing to compare this to (other than a blackberry provide by my job) I really like this new toy.

matjmonk

Reaction score
I also just got mine due to the death of my DX, phone is pretty good but I wish there were more custom ROMs for this thing.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I also just got mine due to the death of my DX, phone is pretty good but I wish there were more custom ROMs for this thing.

Yeah sadly we got passed over, if you wanted ROMS you should have got the nexus. I am on Eclipse 2.2 though and I definitely recommend it.

bobbyp

Reaction score
I have had mine for about a week. It took me forever to pull the trigger and buy. Reading this forum and the. 902 update made it a no brainer. Came very close to getting the D4 but Bionic with an extended. Battery makes me smile...so long Blackberry it was me not you I just need more.

Tums

Reaction score
First time poster, Been snooping around here for a couple months already :biggrin:

Anyways Got my Droid Bionic a little less than 2 months ago and it was free due to my upgrade on Verizon, it is also my first smartphone after having an LG Dare for nearly 4 years.

Loving it so far! Glad I finally got a smartphone and man is 4G LTE Fast!!!!!