The "New" New Phone Rumor Mill

jleeusa

Reaction score
remember you heard it from me first. verizon will release a phone that beats all of these 3 and comes with ics in quarter 1 2012. now of course if there are bugs or a drought in available bloatware at the time this could be pushed to quarter 2. but i guarentee it to be out by quarter 3 at the latest. follow me on twitter or donate and ill give you more exact dates. one date in mind is is the 16th. and since this would a thursday its a most likely date. but of course they could release on a monday which would mean it would either be earlier or later than this date. now you can take that beats as a hint or it could just be that the word fits. either way this all comes from a farce source and should be taken as such. but if it turns out to be true remember it was all me. :icon_ devil:

Man am I glad I read past "donate for exact dates", I was gonna go off.

patriot95

Reaction score
So Patriot.... why are you thinking of trading in your Razr??

I've wanted a Nexus since the Nexus 1 came out. I don't know for sure I'll switch. But I want the chance to compare the two. I love the RAZR so far and haven't had one problem with it.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Side note... why is it when I type or think Padfone I then repeat it in my head as Padafone which I then repeat again as Padame and then Padme and then end up thinking about Natalie Portman?

Side Side Note... I have now just trained your brain to think of Natalie Portman whenever you see, hear, or think about the Padfone.

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Side note... why is it when I or think Padfone I then repeat it in my head as Padafone which I then repeat again as Padame and then Padme and then end up thinking about Natalie Portman?

Side Side Note... I have now just trained your brain to think of Natalie Portman whenever you see, hear, or think about the Padfone.

:DLALALALALALAL
VI928.jpg

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Side note... why is it when I or think Padfone I then repeat it in my head as Padafone which I then repeat again as Padame and then Padme and then end up thinking about Natalie Portman?

Thanks!

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey now, we don't make 'em, we are a distribution only endeavor.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol, this threads been stale for the past couple of days. Think everyone has gotten over the exciting part of the wait for nexus and is just silently watching....Waiting for it is now unexciting. We just want the phone. ;)

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
lol, this threads been stale for the past couple of days. Think everyone has gotten over the exciting part of the wait for nexus and is just silently watching....Waiting for it is now unexciting. We just want the phone. ;)

+99 except no longer desire the Nexus, Verizon ruined it for me

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yup my exitment is slowly faiding away so much that I have orderd a laptop just to satisfy my tech needs

Colima,mex echando gasolina en el Pemex

welsalex

Reaction score
Side note... why is it when I type or think Padfone I then repeat it in my head as Padafone which I then repeat again as Padame and then Padme and then end up thinking about Natalie Portman?

Im just gonna trust all the christophers i meet lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!

And every time I think about the Razr, I think about the Kevlar and pray for both our police force here, and our soldiers overseas...