Rumor-Mill Pegs the HTC M7 Headed for Verizon, AT&T & Sprint

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-m7-render.png

You could almost set your calendar by it. The beginning of year rumor-mill is turning furiously, as it churns out reams of data on a variety of thrilling new devices for later this year. Today we have heard about super-secret Moto phones, some not-so-secret Samsung phones, and some Samsung tablets sprinkled in for good flavor. Now we can add an HTC rumor to the pile and call it dessert! According to the latest intel, the HTC M7 will definitely be coming to Verizon, AT&T and Sprint, although an exact time-frame is still anyone's guess. We have no idea why it wouldn't launch on T-Mobile, but in fact, just because it has been unofficially confirmed on the other big three doesn't mean it won't come to T-Mo. eventually. Here's a recap of primary specs for this juicy device:
  • 4.7-inch 1,920 x 1080 display (468ppi)
  • 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor
  • 32GB of internal storage
  • Jelly Bean topped off with Sense 5.0
It seems like we say this every year, but it definitely will be difficult to choose from all of the amazing new devices coming soon. What do you think of this one?

Source: TalkAndroid

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
why switch the home and tasks buttons? Good specs though!

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
One word: battery. HTC had been notorious for providing phones with very weak batteries. As a MAXX owner, I would have a hard time going to a phone that I have to worry about battery level all day every day. OK, I guess that was way more than one word.