The new guy

switch

Reaction score
hello all im new to the droid and to the forum, and to be honest i dont have a droid but my wife does, and i am extreamly jelous. curently i have the BB Storm and while i like it, it doesnt compare to the droid but since she was up for a renewal she got one first. so needles to say when my renewal period comes up im gonna get one.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to Droid Forums switch! I hope you enjoy your stay even though you arent the owner of one!

And we will gladly take any feedback, Droidless or not. But I hope you get your Droid soon!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just so unfair when the wife actually uses her renewal and doesn't give it to yo. My sympathies to you bro.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:byestorm: Welcome Switch to DroidForums :byestorm:

Now if you were wise, you would have given your dear wife the old Storm :p and told her you would endure all the growing pains of this new, Droid thingy :icon_eek: But since you didn't you will just have to bask in her joy of having a DROID :icon_ devil:

All fun aside, I'd recommend the DROID to anyone, especially a BB user. I loved my BB Storm, but, this thing blows it out of the water !!! I have never looked back either. I doubt that you will.

It's Great to Have you Join Us here !! And we look forward to the Day of you Joining the Droid Continuum :icon_ banana:

We Hope you have fun learning about all things DROID, and that you enjoy your time in the Forums.

OP
switch

switch

Reaction score
Thx for the welcom guys and as soon as my renewal comes up i'll be getting one.

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
Welcome. ... sorry hat ur wife got one before u... the Droid is capable of soo much as I'm sure u will soon learn on ur wife Droid lol