The Gun Club

jtaliani

Reaction score
This is the only pic I have readily available:

DSCF1296.jpg

One of my "compact" models. :)

M

Matth3w

jcardona - what shotgun is that? Wife and I are thinking about getting a shotgun for the house. Anyone have any recommendations?

jcardona1

Reaction score
jcardona - what shotgun is that? Wife and I are thinking about getting a shotgun for the house. Anyone have any recommendations?
its the Remington 870 with a custom stock, side saddle, mag extender, heat shield, truglo sight.

the remington 870 is the ONLY shotgun ill recommend for home defense. one of the best all around shotguns for a great price. so good that the 870 is also used by police all over the country :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
its the Remington 870 with a custom stock, side saddle, mag extender, heat shield, truglo sight.

the remington 870 is the ONLY shotgun ill recommend for home defense. one of the best all around shotguns for a great price. so good that the 870 is also used by police all over the country :)

The 870 is great for Home Defense.... but it does leave a slight mess. (Former Medic, wish cells had cameras back then :icon_eek:)

jcardona1

Reaction score

The 870 is great for Home Defense.... but it does leave a slight mess. (Former Medic, wish cells had cameras back then :icon_eek:)
LOL i hope that i will never have to use a gun for home defense but if i do, the 870 is my go-to gun. those arent your average bird shot shells either. 3" magnum 00 buck. 3" magnum means it holds 15 00 pellets, rather than the standard 9 pellets. :|

djcatskratch

Reaction score
Here's my Sig P226:

DSC00406.jpg

I REALLY want to get the new P238 when it comes out:

sig_p238_2.jpg

EDIT - Here's a youtube link of me shooting a fully automatic M-16 (and it was the first video taken on my Droid!

[video=youtube;5a7kQy1ObMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a7kQy1ObMc[/video]

Last edited:

Itamar

Reaction score
No photos, but our arsenal consists of:
IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho), full size frame 9mm w/trijicon night sights (mine)
Kahr P9 9mm w/trijicon night sights (wife)
S&W #65 3" barrel .357/.38 w/lasergrips (mine)
S&W #442 .38 w/lasergrips (wife)
Remington #870 Marine Magnum

If anyone comes across an IMI Timberwolf .357 pump rifle that's for sale, please let me know.

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No photos, but our arsenal consists of:
IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho), full size frame 9mm w/trijicon night sights (mine)
Kahr P9 9mm w/trijicon night sights (wife)
S&W #65 3" barrel .357/.38 w/lasergrips (mine)
S&W #442 .38 w/lasergrips (wife)
Remington #870 Marine Magnum

If anyone comes across an IMI Timberwolf .357 pump rifle, please let me know.

You do know the Droid has a Camera ;)

M

Matth3w

I think the wife and I are going to get a Remington 870 12g. Standard one.

Clownassasin

Reaction score
Man, I would hate to be an iphone owner near you guys. Anyway I'm only 16 and don't own a gun yet but maybe one day when i settle in my own house

Last edited:
M

Matth3w

I didn't go drinking for my 21st birthday (damn that was a long time ago), I bought a Glock 19.

skatz11

Reaction score
My two AR's... expensive paper punches, but so worth it
IMG_1553.JPG

Top: MK12 Mod0 style SPR - ADCO/WOA Upper & LMT Lower and SWFA SS3-9
Bottom: M4 style carbine - LMT w/ Daniel Defense Rail and Aimpoint C3

I've spent a lot of time setting these two rifles up just the way I want them. Now I'm trying to do the same with my new Droid.

Has anyone had a chance to try out Shooter yet? One of my reasons for finally getting a smart phone was for ballistic calculator.