The Gun Club

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Congrats on your new purchase ricepuddin. Its bee you tee full.
Thank you thank you very much :icon_ banana:

I had the XD9 but honestly it was prone to rusting on the slide for no reason whatsoever. It's a known issue, although they were supposed to have started fixing this with newer models, especially the 45 (I bought mine in 07).

I looked into that, everything i have seen seems to suggest the issue has been resolved. Hopefully i won't have the issue, if i do i hope its at a period of time that a USP CT is in my budget.

M

Matth3w

I'm sure you will be fine now, this was more of an issue with their older models. Grats on the new purchase!

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Beretta 92fs compact inox. Hd and ccw for me
Had any problems with your Beretta? My M9 was a piece of **** in Afghanistan, always jamming after about 45+ rounds...and I kept that thing spic and span. :(

It's odd that most of the Berreta 92 owners i know have this issue (stove-piping no matter what ammo they use) yet i've never had an issue with my knock off (more or less, they took over the Berreta plant in Brazil from what i understand) Taurus PT92 has never had an issue

M

Matth3w

Beretta 92fs compact inox. Hd and ccw for me
Had any problems with your Beretta? My M9 was a piece of **** in Afghanistan, always jamming after about 45+ rounds...and I kept that thing spic and span. :(

It's odd that most of the Berreta 92 owners i know have this issue (stove-piping no matter what ammo they use) yet i've never had an issue with my knock off (more or less, they took over the Berreta plant in Brazil from what i understand) Taurus PT92 has never had an issue
Keep in mind...God knows how old my M9 was in Afghanistan.

ricepuddin

Reaction score

Keep in mind...God knows how old my M9 was in Afghanistan.

Very true.

offconrad

Reaction score
Here's my Les Baer Custom Super-Tac .45cal that I carry. Les Baer guarantees 2" groups at 50 yards out of the box.

droider4life

Reaction score
Nice guns guys.. Glad there is so many on here... Love it!!!

I carry a .45 cal Taurus Pro compact 24/7 it resides on my ankle everyday... i also have a 9mm, a 12 gauge shotgun for when things get really scarry and a .22 rifle for fun.. last but not least a .243 savage for the hunting of deer and such...

M

Matth3w

Is it your backup? If so, just curious...why carry on your ankle? I think that is generally considered the worst possible place you can carry. In an emergency, you have to bend down, lift up your pants, get the weapon out....most likely taking your eyes off the target.

Not trying to start an argument, just curious.

droider4life

Reaction score
Actually could not agree with u more.... I ride a bullet bike for 8 months out if the year and so as for being able to conceal it while stretched out on a bike it gets kinda difficult...

droider4life

Reaction score
Exactly... I actually hate it on my ankle but havent found a better way to carry yet.. But i do keep my eyes open for alternatives Everyday!!!