The Gun Club

JCo352

Reaction score
thankyou im workin on it but i've moved to tx since then, they say i can't get them back until my friend gets sentence for the MJ charge

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Just ordered....Horsehide :) (The Holster not the handgun)

supertucklarge.jpg

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

Next paycheck i am getting one. JustFYI they offer a 10% military or LEO discount

CYBER DROIID

Reaction score
Nice collection jcardona1

Blanknblack I'll be getting me a crossbread for my Glock 26 as shoon as income tax comes in. You like'n yours so far?

Here is my new concealed carry weapon I got last friday, Dimondback 380 for when I cant carry my glock 26. It's just like a mini glock 26 or something I love this thing I can take it anywhere and I do. Same size a a ruger LCP or kel-tec p3-at

IMAG00402.jpg

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got home from work, so here are the pictures I promised:

Here's my everyday carry. She'll be sitting right next to the Droid in about two days!
fekydu.jpg

Here's a few of the AR and my magazine collection
1zqx2k0.jpg

2litqti.jpg

208fipx.jpg

I can't find any pictures of my Smith & Wesson M&P .38 Airweight, but this is what it looks like
6roej9.jpg

Just sold my Aimpoint that was on my AR in the above pictures. If anyone is considering a red dot for an AR, the Aimpoint is awesome. I NEVER get to shoot my rifles, so I figured I would put that money towards something that I can use more often.

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
I was living in an apt. with my buddy and one day i had just got back from the mall. Next thing I know s.w.a.t. was raiding my house, they punched me in my eye and everything...it sucked. They took me, my friend, my girlfriend at the time, and his g/f down to the "major crimes unit" and interoggated us for a couple of hrs about some robbery that had happened about 3 weeks prior and thought we did it...needless to say the were wrong. So we were all let go except for my friend because the found mary j in the house and he claimed responsibily. But when i returned home my 50" lg plasma was broke (dirty ass swat did that on purpose) and they took all of my guns.

f**k the police

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my next purchase (to match my other sig pistols).. I'll take the 9mm. I'll add some smooth grips, they make all the difference in the world when you need a grip quickly.. just squeeze et voila!
"The P229® SAS Gen 2, joining the recently updated P239® and P220® Carry versions, features a melt treatment on frame & slide, SRT Trigger System, short trigger, SIGLITE® Night Sights, and black polymer grips. The slide features an engraved SIG SAUER® Custom Shop logo. The Generation 2 SAS is available in a Nitron or Two-Tone version. The P229® SAS Gen 2 comes in .9mm, .357SIG, and .40S&W calibers. This P229 pistol from the SIG SAUER Custom Shop has gone through a radical dehorning process resulting in an ultra smooth, snag free profile that’s ideal for concealed carry."
P229-SAS-Gen2-TTdetail-L.jpg

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nice collection jcardona1

Blanknblack I'll be getting me a crossbread for my Glock 26 as shoon as income tax comes in. You like'n yours so far?

Just ordered it last night...will take 2-3 weeks to come in....

Pickle

Reaction score
I use a crossbreed supertuck, thing's awesome. You'll love it.

matts67coupe

Reaction score
My guns

Kimber custom .45 acp
Benelli super black eagle 12 guage. 3 1/2" mag semi auto.
1980's Italian made beretta model 92 in 9mm.
Uberti model 1873 cattleman (custom built by bob munden) in .45 long colt
Remington model 1100 semi auto 12 guage.
Remington model 700 cdl in 300 ultra mag.
Remington model 700 adl in .243 winchester
Marlin lever action in 30 30 caliber.
Here are most of my guns. I have several more but The list is getting long. These are some of my favorites. I guess you could say I like my guns.

Last edited:

MuzzleBuster

Reaction score
Well crap, I guess I found this thread a little late. And I don't have any pics handy, but I'll try to add some later. For a quick listing though...
Long guns:
Mossberg 590 Persuader
.30 carbine
.22 bolt Remington
Too many more to list, some antique with obsolete calibers.

Handguns:
S&W 4536 (favorite carry)
Walther PPK/S .380 (alternate carry)
Para-Ordnance P14-45 (with pre-ban mags; a joy to shoot)

I have the Mossberg 500 Persuader - No regrets about selling the 870!
I removed the stock and just have the pistol grip. Need to find a pull pin with a small ring attached to go through where the bolt goes so the stock is an easier "option".
(Mossberg.com photo)

50420.jpg

This is my S&W 442 carry gun.
Yes, it's loaded - it's my carry gun, it's never unloaded!

attachment.php

If you look close at the fuzzy photo, you'll see the little hole behind the lock and just above the grip. There is a piece with a small spring you can remove to completely disable the lock. That hole is where the piece pivoted. I didn't trust the stupid thing and found out it can be removed.
There's a good youtube video on how to do it.

I also put a 'reduced power' spring kit in this revolver. Made a big difference. Much easier to shoot and functions smoother.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well crap, I guess I found this thread a little late. And I don't have any pics handy, but I'll try to add some later. For a quick listing though...
Long guns:
Mossberg 590 Persuader
.30 carbine
.22 bolt Remington
Too many more to list, some antique with obsolete calibers.

Handguns:
S&W 4536 (favorite carry)
Walther PPK/S .380 (alternate carry)
Para-Ordnance P14-45 (with pre-ban mags; a joy to shoot)

I have the Mossberg 500 Persuader - No regrets about selling the 870!
I removed the stock and just have the pistol grip. Need to find a pull pin with a small ring attached to go through where the bolt goes so the stock is an easier "option".
(Mossberg.com photo)

50420.jpg

This is my S&W 442 carry gun.
Yes, it's loaded - it's my carry gun, it's never unloaded!

attachment.php

If you look close at the fuzzy photo, you'll see the little hole behind the lock and just above the grip. There is a piece with a small spring you can remove to completely disable the lock. That hole is where the piece pivoted. I didn't trust the stupid thing and found out it can be removed.
There's a good youtube video on how to do it.

I also put a 'reduced power' spring kit in this revolver. Made a big difference. Much easier to shoot and functions smoother.

I wouldn't carry any of my revolvers without the heavy trigger pull! Heavy trigger pull=safety. My Dan Wesson 1911 has a very light trigger pull, but it also has a manual safety. I have some pictures of some of my guns on one of the first few pages.

MuzzleBuster

Reaction score
I wouldn't carry any of my revolvers without the heavy trigger pull! Heavy trigger pull=safety. My Dan Wesson 1911 has a very light trigger pull, but it also has a manual safety. I have some pictures of some of my guns on one of the first few pages.

For many years, I competed with pistol in a league and matches. I know all about light triggers. :)

This little 38 had a terrible trigger out of the box. Snail snot (oil) was no help. The spring kit didn't bring the trigger pull down a whole lot, but made it smoother. The OEM rebound spring was so strong, I had trouble getting it out. (I've done many spring kits, first time I had a problem)

I completely agree with you about having a heavy trigger pull but it was just too much when new. Couple that with the long trigger pull and I probably couldn't hit the ground with this little gun. :icon_eek:

I chose this gun for carry because of the reliability of (S&W) revolvers, size, my bizarre love affair with the 38 special, and I wanted the long trigger pull to help prevent accidental discharges.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Just ordered....Horsehide :) (The Holster not the handgun)

supertucklarge.jpg

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

I use a crossbreed supertuck, thing's awesome. You'll love it.

I've been using a CrossBreed Supertuck Deluxe when I carry for the last 2 years or so. Admittedly, I don't carry very often, but when I do, it's barely noticeable to me, and not noticeable at all to others. The first time I wore it I had it on all day and my wife never even had a clue....and my carry gun isn't exactly small. It's a Sigma SW9VE.

I also have an SKS w/ bayonette, and an old .410/.22 over/under that was my great grandpas. I haven't shot either in 10+ years.

My brother just bought me a Beretta .22 neos as a gift for being his best man in his wedding. I think he just picked it up today, I still haven't even seen it.

The next firearm I buy will be either a .38 revolver for my wife (I like those airweights), a home defense shotgun, or a rifle for target shooting.

edit: Oh yeah, and about those clips on the crossbreed supertuck. If you got the metal ones, you're probably going to want to get a set of the kydex ones too. My buddy ordered the same holster about a year after I got mine. He spent the extra $ and got the metal clips (I have the kydex) and they bent on him after the first few uses. If you notice where the cross is cut out, the remaining metal at each end of the horizontal cutout is very thin. This is where the clip tends to bend. My buddy called and they sent him a second set that did the same thing. The third set he got was kydex and he's happy now.

Last edited: