The Galaxy S3 Pre-Order Thread

elzapato

Reaction score
Low risk getting it on preorder though as I won't have the phone in hand for a number of days and have 30 days to return it as I want to see the reviews on the Razr HD which may hit in a couple of weeks.

I preordered yesterday at a Verizon store, and the sales guy said that the return policy is currently 14 days, no longer 30. Might want to double check that if you're considering a return.

kparks

Reaction score
NYC Drifter said:
Preordered the blue 32 yesterday, primarily as insurance, because my business side rep could not assure me that the business plans were not losing unlimited data. I don't think they are in the immediate future though.

Low risk getting it on preorder though as I won't have the phone in hand for a number of days and have 30 days to return it as I want to see the reviews on the Razr HD which may hit in a couple of weeks.

Also was going to add hotspot, but found out that feature is NOT tied into the unlimited data, but is separate tiered plan.:icon_evil:

Return is 15 days and restocking fee

NYC Drifter

Reaction score
It is 30 days on corporate accounts and my rep is not going to charge a restocking fee.

kparks

Reaction score
NYC Drifter said:
It is 30 days on corporate accounts and my rep is not going to charge a restocking fee.

Well u need to post that so others buying won't think they have 30 days.

NYC Drifter

Reaction score
Point should be clear now with your help. My post mentioned "business side rep" and "business plan", but I take your suggestion because some people may not have picked up on this being a "business plan". There are differences.

kparks

Reaction score
NYC Drifter said:
Point should be clear now with your help. My post mentioned "business side rep" and "business plan", but I take your suggestion because some people may not have picked up on this being a "business plan". There are differences.

because it's a business plan and there are many business plans that are different .. So the average person won't know the difference in different business plans and regular plans and so just a thought for future post

imp3r10

Reaction score
32 GB White here. I'm wondering how many others held on to their Droid X until this came out. OG Droid --> DroidX --> Galaxy S3

Hope I won't regret leaving Moto

im still rocking my DX until mine gets shipped

i also got the white 32gb

zacedward

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
My DX has been ticking along just fine. But I'm ready for a change :happy3:

I bet you guys are ready it is going to be a sweet a$$ phone

Barbarella9

Reaction score
Charges on my credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I preordered the Samsung Galaxy S3 within the first 3 minutes it was available for preorder on Verizon. I just checked my credit card account and there is a pending charge from Verizon on it. I also checked my order status and it has changed from "Order received and will be processed" to a different order number with a space available for a tracking number. The order page still states "Will ship by July 9th". I will update with changes as they appear. :icon_ banana:

scarrz

Reaction score
Just got an email from Verizon 6:09pm EST, my S3 has shipped. Due date 7/5 before 3pm! I pre-ordered minutes after the first date available. 32GB, Pebble blue. Shipped out of Memphis, TN. WOOT WOOT!:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
you guys are lucky! I pre ordered on the 14th and just checked still said expected ship date 7/10/12, credit card no charge :(

michael22

Reaction score
Blue 32 gig shipping out of Memphis and due July 5th! Got the email 2 hours ago.

Beka27

Reaction score
We weren't eligible to upgrade until the 21st so we ordered that day, I'm expecting we'll be early next week, maybe Monday?

Barbarella9

Reaction score
I preordered the Samsung Galaxy S3 within the first 3 minutes it was available for preorder on Verizon. I just checked my credit card account and there is a pending charge from Verizon on it. I also checked my order status and it has changed from "Order received and will be processed" to a different order number with a space available for a tracking number. The order page still states "Will ship by July 9th". I will update with changes as they appear. :icon_ banana:

I also received a confirmation email from Verizon stating that my phone had shipped. According to fedex tracking, my phone will be delivered by 3pm on Thursday, July 5th. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!