1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S III Pre-Orders Show Up on Amazon for $779 and Up

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 18, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Pre-Orders for both the blue and white version of the Samsung Galaxy S III are showing up from several Amazon retailers now. The prices start at $779.99 for the GT-i9300 16GB MARBLE WHITE FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM i9300 S3 version. The GT-i9300 16GB PEBBLE BLUE FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM i9300 S3 version is going for $829.99. It's important to note that these are the GSM unlocked versions of the phones, and they will supposedly become available June 1st. Be sure to pick up your pre-orders ASAP by clicking on the links below!

Source: S3Forums.com via Amazon SGS3 Blue Pebble Version and Amazon SGS3 White Version
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 verizon unlocked amazon