Unlocked GSM Samsung Galaxy S III Goes Up For Pre-Order on Amazon for Almost $865

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
GALAXY-S-III-Product-Image_B.jpg

The U.S. Amazon already has the unlocked GSM Samsung Galaxy S III up for pre-order. For folks that want the freedom to take the phone to any GSM network, that freedom will set you back a penny or two. The phone is selling for a bone-crunching $864.49. If you have deep pockets or simply the justifiable need to have this unlocked and off-contract version of Samsung's latest flagship, then hit up the Amazon source link below.

Thanks for the tip, RobKort!

Source: Android.net via Amazon

JoeeDB

Reaction score
Well I guess the bright side of this is that this phone better be pretty damn good with a price like that (unless it's just because it's so exclusive or whatever). Can't wait to get it for a few hundred when it is released and my contract is up.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Not worth that price tag. You can get so much for nearly a grand. I could use a grand right now for far more useful things than a phone.

djspy

Reaction score
hahaha this is ridiculous. not just this phone but the "unlocked" price tag of phones period. I think $300 - $400 is an OK price for a brand new unlocked phone. Like how Google is selling the Galaxy Nexus.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The seller BLUTEKUSA is trying to make some $$$. This phone will be available for under $700, around $650 just like the Nexus was. It's going for $650 in Thailand.