The Galaxy S3 Pre-Order Thread

sharppoint

Reaction score
i talk to verizon rep over the phone and they were not able to charge it to my verizon account or my credit card. they said that there is something wrong on there part and they are not able to process the order. now i have to wait for their IT department to figure it out. i pre order mine white 16gb galaxy s3 for $99, i don't know if that has to do anything with it.

just got an email and text from verizon today and they have cancel my pre order. this is the 4th time i contact them this week and they still have not corrected my pre order for the galaxy s3. verizon it pissing me off with there run around bs.

sharppoint

Reaction score
just got an email and text from verizon today and they have cancel my pre order. this is the 4th time i contact them this week and they still have not corrected my pre order for the galaxy s3. verizon it pissing me off with there run around bs.

i just got another email from verizon and they just cancel my pre order again. got got got dam verizon, this is the second pre order they cancel me this week.