Thank you all I will now take a bow.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thumb.png

Weird because I thought I posted this to the forum but after researching it I only posted a thread to the staff. About a month ago I announced (to the staff) that I was stepping away from the new's team. So I am officially announcing this to the forum. I feel it was necessary to step back because I could not concentrate on both writing for my own blog and here at the same time without crossing a line I said I would never cross. Because of my busy schedule it took away from time I had in the past. So I had to make a hard choice. And one that I did not come to likely. I considered every possible idea to even looking at becoming a supporting vendor only to realize I was just crossing the line even more.

See the line I set for myself was I never wanted to take advantage of this forum or members by posting my content here. Given we have not allowed members to do so in the past, unless they were developers or SV, me doing it would be unfair.

I spent hours last night talking and thinking about how I could still write articles both here and my blog at the same time. And every solution kept inching me closer to crossing the line. So I think the only thing that I can do is to officially step back. I will still be helping in the background handling spam when I can and monitoring the threads. I apologize to the members for not being upfront why I haven't been doing much writing in the news section. People noticed it was empty looking as of late and noticed I have been falling on the job (to say).

I'm grateful to DF because I have learned a lot from this forum involving tech, phones, video editing and more. I met many of you who were great friends and if I was to begin naming names I would leave out more that I could list. But I will say DF was the place where I first started writing tech articles. Thanks to some help by DGStorm I eventually started getting better. And I just kept trying to improve since.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Best of luck to you. Where can we keep an eye on future articles from you?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Best of luck to you. Where can we keep an eye on future articles from you?

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ (yup G+ is still around surprisingly). Every time I write an article or post a video it goes to my Twitter.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
your articles will be missed on here. have fun in your new direction :) You are just retiring from the news team and not leaving the forum, right??? right???

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
your articles will be missed on here. have fun in your new direction :) You are just retiring from the news team and not leaving the forum, right??? right???

Correct. I will still be on here in the background and posting in the threads.

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey! Best of luck. Gotta love that integrity.... Don't see it much nowadays.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What name do you go by on Google+.... Best of luck and I will miss you on Tapatalk and DF
Follow me on Twitter or Google+ (yup G+ is still around surprisingly). Every time I write an article or post a video it goes to my Twitter.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What name do you go by on Google+.... Best of luck and I will miss you on Tapatalk and DF

PC 747 or pc747df@gmail for G+
@PC747df on Twitter

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We can't thank you enough for all your contributions to this forum. I'm not just talking about the news, but the help and guidance you've provided the community for nearly 10 years!! (I can't believe it's been that long). We wish you the best of luck on your new site!

I encourage everyone to check it out at: The neXup

nexup.png

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We can't thank you enough for all your contributions to this forum. I'm not just talking about the news, but the help and guidance you've provided the community for nearly 10 years!! (I can't believe it's been that long). We wish you the best of luck on your new site!

I encourage everyone to check it out at: The neXup

View attachment 78364
Thank you.

It's really appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk