Thank You MJS

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1401_article_0_full.jpg

He is probably going to be angry with me for posting this but I really thank user @me just sayin for being basically an unofficial news writer here. Outside of the recent rush of suggestive spam we have been getting lately MJS has been the most consistent person on here with sharing stories and articles.

MJS I know you shy away from public appreciation but I had to do it because you really deserve a shout out. Thanks for posting about and sharing what is going on in the world of tech. It is appreciated.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I agree he has been doing a great job
1401_article_0_full.jpg

He is probably going to be angry with me for posting this but I really thank user @me just sayin for being basically an unofficial news writer here. Outside of the recent rush of suggestive spam we have been getting lately MJS has been the most consistent person on here with sharing stories and articles.

MJS I know you shy away from public appreciation but I had to do it because you really deserve a shout out. Thanks for posting about and sharing what is going on in the world of tech. It is appreciated.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk