Thanks

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This section has evolved into where people are taking the knowledge they learned and are passing it along. The rescue squad no longer is a group but now a section thanks to each member of this forum. I could name names of all the people who are in this section helping people but I do not want to skip any names. I will allow the forum to thank and name the many who have helped.
When we started it was a select group of people helping members, now the amount of members helping each other have over shadowed the group and that is a good thing. Because at the beginning of this journey the RS members had to put in a lot of hours. But with the tutorials out and about and the people willing to help, both in the rooted and the stock section, we are able to balance our time to deal with business beyond the droid and not worry about someone not getting the help that they need.
Every one who contribute are members of the rescue team and are a big part of this forum being a helpful community. If any one have any ideas, tutorials, or ways to help pm us and we will do what we can to help you see it through. This is your section, your area to get the help and share the knowledge you have learned. With so many people using their devices and trying so many different roms their are going to be members who have a better insight on things then we do. And that knowledge should be shared to help another member if possible.
So to all members we thank you for your help and thank the DF community. Whether you have a droid, nexus, incredible, eris, G1, my touch, desire, etc.

HF_WeWantYou2.gif

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Again, thanks to all those who help! Rs member or not, we appreciate your help. Without you guys, we would have a lot of work on our hands!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's a RS?:) No, you guys are awesome...thanks for your dedication to helping others!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I agree. Thanks to everyone out there that has contributed to assisting others. The members of the Rescue Squad whole heartedly appreciate the many who have gone above and beyond in helping other Droiders with problems when we could not. All of you have helped make this forum one of the best!!!!

As pilotcharles said we have been able to broaden our scope and not put in so many hours. If you guys knew how much we were all on here right when we started you'd think we were getting paid :)

I do wish we could name everyone that has helped but that is just impossible. So once again a very deep thank you to the community!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk