Texting and Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

belome

Reaction score
Ride a motorcycle and tell me what you think about...

Which one should I take out?

The cruiser

mybike1.jpg

The canyon carver

drzdrag.jpg

or the woods weapon?

pacampsite.jpg

cromo8

Reaction score
honestly im cool with texting and driving, im in cali and it is illegal but making it illegal was ridiculous

its easy to do and you dont even have to look at the phone and you still have two hands on the wheel as long as you rest the phone on it

OP
B

belome

Reaction score
I'm in MI, they just passed a law here making it illegal. Of course, they just passed a law making it so we can't smoke in bars too.

holdfast

Reaction score
honestly im cool with texting and driving, im in cali and it is illegal but making it illegal was ridiculous

its easy to do and you dont even have to look at the phone and you still have two hands on the wheel as long as you rest the phone on it

Apparently you have some very RARE skills! I can guarantee %99 of people who text while driving are looking down every few seconds.

Also im not sure how many hands you have but if you have any hand on something that is not the wheel, even if its "resting" on the wheel that is just retarded.

cromo8

Reaction score
nope never have ahd any issues with texting, i do over 10k texts a month my keys are rounded up so its easy to type without looking

Droidfish

Reaction score
My sister is a kindergarten teacher here in Las Cruces NM, and towards the end of last school year one of her students was riding home with her mom after school and their car was broad sided by a woman who was typing a text message(she was charged and found guilty). The little girl was in a coma for almost month and is still in physical therapy learning how to walk.

I'm 25 years old and while I can't say I've never text msg'd while driving I can honestly say that was the day I stopped.

The truth is it's driving impaired and illegal where I live, had that woman not been texting chances are none of that would have happened.

But being part of the young hip crowd I'm sure you're good at it.

-Fuddie Dudd

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nope never have ahd any issues with texting, i do over 10k texts a month my keys are rounded up so its easy to type without looking

OK, I think I had enough of this from the last thread that was done on this, though I have to admit that I didn't see one person on that thread which really got out of hand actually admit to texting and driving and thinking it's OK. It isn't.
:r_c:
:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.