1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

text messages deleting

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by brewer.chelsey, Jul 16, 2010.

1. brewer.chelsey

brewer.chelsey New Member

Ok i have had this happen to me more than once and i thought it was just a fluke but now im not so sure..my inbox just randomly deletes itself at any given time..i will set my phone down and then pick it back up and all my text messages will be deleted..the last time it happened was about a day before i got my 2.1 update..and it has happened about 2 more times since then i just wanted to know has this been happening to anyone else?? it is getting really old and i am seriously getting tired of it..i have lost countless info and pictures because of this..
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

a few people on the forum have reported it without a fix (to my knowledge yet)

try SMS backup (market) it will back them all up on your gmail account
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

No fix is known.......
  4. mIQ Live

mIQ Live Banned

Unfortunately this is not an uncommon issue...

The best way to defend against it would be a simple backup application.

The Free MIQ app backs up all your texts to an online private account as soon as you send or receive them. This way you will never lose your messages again from your online backup account or your phone. You can also send them from the web, if you are in front of your computer...

Hope that serves as a good option! good luck.
Search tags for this page
delete verizon text messages online
how do i purge texts from droid 2
how do you retrieve deleted text messages from commando

how to delete text messages on verizon online

how to delete verizon text messages online

is there a way to clear text messages online verizon
ways to delete text messages info on verizon online