Team Liberty

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Be sure to check out Team Liberty's New web page. It is still very much under construction, but if you are a Liberty fan, you will want to bookmark the page.
Enjoy~ :blackdroid:
01001100011010010110001001100101011100100111010001 1110010010000001010011011011110110111101101110

*** Web Page Link, Click Here ***

Last edited:

nordy420

Reaction score
Hello Mobile Sensei,

Thanks for the 411 on the website, it is looking awesome. Go Team Liberty. Although you are part of the team, have you tried the gb leak? Is the Liberty update definitely worth waiting for over the leak? Just want your honest opinion.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yes, its worth the wait... a blurless rom over a blur / stock rom. Liberty is fast with good battery life & tons of options & themes. Jrummy has cooked up a whole new batch of awesomesauce that will have the android community talking & a lot of sbfing will be done in the next few days so people can flock back to Liberty after they hear the raves. I applaud P3 Droid for his work, he is an awesome dev. But you guys on "GB" are KIND OF running gingerbread. It is an old kernel, Not gingerbread. But to those who are enjoying it, I say hey great. Thats what Liberty is all about... Freedom for you to use your device the way you want it.
Best of Luck... :blackdroid:
(Side Note:) I would suggest to anyone to buy P3Droids "Team Blackhat Yummy Leaks App" on the market, & download the monster 2.2.340 sbf in update.zip format. Takes all the work out of sbf'ing.

Last edited:

nordy420

Reaction score
I downloaded all of the gb files, but after coming from Apex to Liberty I have absolutely loved my phone. I have not wanted to attempt the gb leak because I would much rather have an X that is different than everyone elses. I am excited about the update, but am just trying to be careful bout what I say from now on. I think you catch my drift. I am going to take your word for the update's awesomeness over gb because team liberty has not steered me in the wrong direction yet. Thank you for the opinion and information.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
... will have the android community talking & a lot of sbfing will be done in the next few days so people can flock back to Liberty after they hear the raves.

I disagree. People will flock back as soon as it releases. They won't wait for the rave reviews! ;)
But what you guys dont understand is that you're KIND OF running gingerbread. Did you wonder why you had to sbf back to official 2.2? to get the kernel, which is an old kernel, Not gingerbread.

Are you sure about this? I was 90% certain we're on a new kernel and that's why things like overclock apps broke. I think you may be mistaken on that. I guess I could be mistaken too. Are you sure?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

twiyojdi

Reaction score
Yes, its worth the wait... a blurless rom over a blur / stock rom. Liberty is fast with good battery life & tons of options & themes. Jrummy has cooked up a whole new batch of awesomesauce that will have the android community talking & a lot of sbfing will be done in the next few days so people can flock back to Liberty after they hear the raves. I applaud P3 Droid for his work, he is an awesome dev, But what you guys dont understand is that you're KIND OF running gingerbread. Did you wonder why you had to sbf back to official 2.2? to get the kernel, which is an old kernel, Not gingerbread. But to those who are enjoying it, I say hey great. Thats what Liberty is all about... Freedom for you to use your device the way you want it.
Best of Luck... :blackdroid:
(Side Note:) I would suggest to anyone to buy P3Droids "Team Blackhat Yummy Leaks App" on the market, & download the monster 2.2.340 sbf in update.zip format. Takes all the work out of sbf'ing.

I have the Team Blackhat App and have downloaded the 2.2.340 sbf file. Can I sbf without using RSD lite? I am currently running GB un-rooted so I'm guessing I would still have to go through a computer. Just curious what you mean it takes all the work out of sbf'ing. Thanks!

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I have the Team Blackhat App and have downloaded the 2.2.340 sbf file. Can I sbf without using RSD lite? I am currently running GB un-rooted so I'm guessing I would still have to go through a computer. Just curious what you mean it takes all the work out of sbf'ing. Thanks!

My understanding is that you need RSD Lite (or equiv, such as sbf_flash) to get back to 340 from the leaked GB releases. Now I could be wrong on this - I'm saying this with ~60% confidence. That said, I'm definitely going to be using RSD Lite to get back to 340 myself, even if an update.zip takes care of it. I know and trust the SBF more than the update.zip at this point.

epsilonbass

Reaction score
I was under the assumption that if you have unrooted GB you'll have to SBF. But for the rooted version you can use Team Black Hat's zips as they put the whole SBF into a CWM flashable zip form.

That's what I've gathered from MDW forums at least.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I was under the assumption that if you have unrooted GB you'll have to SBF. But for the rooted version you can use Team Black Hat's zips as they put the whole SBF into a CWM flashable zip form.

That's what I've gathered from MDW forums at least.

I'll assume you're right and I'm wrong on this point, then. Like I said, I wasn't super sure about this part.

oo3

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip. What's the full 3.4.2 sbf file listed on the TBH app?

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
... will have the android community talking & a lot of sbfing will be done in the next few days so people can flock back to Liberty after they hear the raves.

I disagree. People will flock back as soon as it releases. They won't wait for the rave reviews! ;)
But what you guys dont understand is that you're KIND OF running gingerbread. Did you wonder why you had to sbf back to official 2.2? to get the kernel, which is an old kernel, Not gingerbread.

Are you sure about this? I was 90% certain we're on a new kernel and that's why things like overclock apps broke. I think you may be mistaken on that. I guess I could be mistaken too. Are you sure?

Unless you guys know more than jrummy, you are mistaken. Read up on why the locked bootloader is such a big deal and why custom kernels can't be flashed on DX

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Please stay on topic, Thanks.