Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
2.0 Hypebeast... tease

2eehdeq.jpg

10chare team liberty hypebeast. Liberty2.0 ,liberty rom, update, gingerbread, root, android, motorola , verizon, thunderbolt, droid, theme

jdhas

Reaction score
2eehdeq.jpg

10chare team liberty hypebeast. Liberty2.0 ,liberty rom, update, gingerbread, root, android, motorola , verizon, thunderbolt, droid, theme

So, the new Liberty ROM that everyone is frothing at the mouth for is just a new wallpaper?

mikex

Reaction score
liberty devs are associated with THAT website? ha :)

Now that really took the words outa my mouth! If it's a sign of what we have to look forward too, we all might as well go home. Maybe its just a joke though like all these other ones being pulled on us. Anyway, we don't need another tease, we need a zip.

crypto

Reaction score
Yes, its worth the wait... a blurless rom over a blur / stock rom. Liberty is fast with good battery life & tons of options & themes. Jrummy has cooked up a whole new batch of awesomesauce that will have the android community talking & a lot of sbfing will be done in the next few days so people can flock back to Liberty after they hear the raves. I applaud P3 Droid for his work, he is an awesome dev. But you guys on "GB" are KIND OF running gingerbread. It is an old kernel, Not gingerbread. But to those who are enjoying it, I say hey great. Thats what Liberty is all about... Freedom for you to use your device the way you want it.
Best of Luck... :blackdroid:
(Side Note:) I would suggest to anyone to buy P3Droids "Team Blackhat Yummy Leaks App" on the market, & download the monster 2.2.340 sbf in update.zip format. Takes all the work out of sbf'ing.

do you guys have any future plans on basing the next Liberty ROM on this Gingerbread leak?

extensive

Reaction score
liberty devs are associated with THAT website? ha :)

Now that really took the words outa my mouth! If it's a sign of what we have to look forward too, we all might as well go home. Maybe its just a joke though like all these other ones being pulled on us. Anyway, we don't need another tease, we need a zip.

i am sure all of their time is spent working on a flawless ROM and that is just a portal for information. cant wait for 2.0 dancedroid

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am getting very anxious waiting 2.0 release. I am itching to try something new but I don't want to change Liberty to anything but a newer Liberty.