mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
34ijp89.png

We are asking Liberty users for your input on colors to be used in upcoming projects. Specifically we are asking for color submissions for shades of Red, Blue, Orange, Pink, & Green. We are asking that you submit a color sample & its HexCode.

Definition:
Hexadecimal numbers or "hex" numbers are a base-16 numbering system used to define colors on Web pages. A hex number is written from 0-9 and then A-F.
Web colors are written as three sets of hex pairs. The first set represents the red hue, the second the green hue, and the third the blue. White is written as ff ff ff or #ffffff while black is 00 00 00 or #000000.

If you need a resource for determining a colors HexCode, It can be obtained with Photoshop, or by going here: COLOR WHEEL ONLINE

Sample Submission :

2a62xwi.png
HexCode : FFD200

Thanks For Using Liberty ROM !

saywhaa

Reaction score
i would love to see:

#97070d

i was also wondering instead of doing it as a solid color if there were ways you could make it a little transparent? love your work mobile!

Droidx.does

Reaction score
#106ecb, #031426, #7a8294. Id love to see these together. Its great that ya'll wanna take out opinions into consideration. That's what makes ya'll the best!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Love to see this #1494b3 and black together

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to get the sample color to show up, but I'd love a darker green with grays and black...

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
For those wanting more details, the goal is to offer the default theme in different color variations... for those who dislike yellow.

This is your chance to directly influence the hues that we go with. So for all those people who post and say "ugh I hate the default theme, I wish it was blue"... this is your chance to get your wish.

To be clear, Liberty will still come with yellow pre-installed, we're just going to produce color variations in house so you'll know its guaranteed to work and cover everything.

Oh, one more thing. We won't be mashing colors together into some sort of rainbow build, lol. It will still be a singular color that you just find in highlights, etc in the system.

cmdixon

Reaction score
Well I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I'd LOVE to see pink! I tried to use an app called color picker to grab the pink out of this image. It came up with #8603CC. That seems a bit bright to me, but maybe it's right? Here's the image I've been using as my background - got it from another thread of yours mobile_sensei.
28756d1299124975-assorted-android-wallpapers-pinkdroid_red.png

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm so happy this is happening! Thanks for listening!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

gimlet72

Reaction score
Hmm a color scheme...

I saw a theme that used the following colors which looked nice. Not my idea.

#000000 (black)
#c5b358 (gold)
#cc1100 (red)
gAIDAAAANElEQVR4nO3BAQ0AAADCoPdPbQ43oAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAfgx1lAABqFDyOQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Gng6wuGggULVh4sWLDyYMH6n76Yj3mbyg9awgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
miG+IMQXhPiCEF8Q4gtCfEGILwjxBSG+IMQXhPiCEP9OQ3xBiC8I8QUhfjVDfEGILwjxBSG+IMQXhPiCEF8Q4gtCfEGILwjxBSH+nYb4ghBfEOILQvxqhviCEF8Q4gtCfEGILwjxBSG+IMQXhPiCkAOy5rrAETFV7AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
gAIDAAAANElEQVR4nO3BAQ0AAADCoPdPbQ43oAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAfgx1lAABqFDyOQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
colorimg.php
colorimg.php
colorimg.php

For a theme with a light background:
#f8f3d2 (Cream)
#7D110C (Dark Red)

GTg8wsWBQsWrDxYsGDlwYL1n151kyQmBvdYdwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
dreBHhnCwAOPGXlOXjfzgo2DBgpUHCxasPFiwYOXBggUrDxYsWHmwYMHKgwULVh4sWLDyYMGClQcLFqw8WLBg5cGCBSsPFixYebBgwcqDBQtWHixYsPJgwYKVBwsWrDxYsGDlwYIFKw8WLFh5sGDByoMFC1YeLFiw8mDBgpUHCxasPFiwYOXBggUrDxYsWHmwYMHKgwULVh4sWLDyYMF60wGYtKgKlJ4MzAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
colorimg.php
colorimg.php

Just my thoughts.

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    965 bytes · Views: 299
  • cream.jpg
    cream.jpg
    648 bytes · Views: 321

gimlet72

Reaction score
Well I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I'd LOVE to see pink! I tried to use an app called color picker to grab the pink out of this image. It came up with #8603CC. That seems a bit bright to me, but maybe it's right? Here's the image I've been using as my background - got it from another thread of yours mobile_sensei.

Attached is a color I think closer to the picture that you posted the pick is closer to #D91295.. I also added the 8603CC at the bottom so you could see the difference. Also added some greys that I thought looked nice.

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 270

Randy8967

Reaction score
#cc0007:)reddroid:red), #12cc00:)greendroid:green), #0013cc:)blackberry:blue). I only chose the pics cuz I saw them on the side. These color codes would be awesome tho. I know you said singular and any one of these alone will be nice

cmdixon

Reaction score

Attached is a color I think closer to the picture that you posted the pick is closer to #D91295.. I also added the 8603CC at the bottom so you could see the difference. Also added some greys that I thought looked nice.

Yes, thank you! That's the color I like. :)