TB - restore does nothing..

jpblock82

Reaction score
I'm attempting an app restore using TB... but it just shows the spinning "hour glass" and nothing ever actually happens..?? I am rooted btw...

Sent from my DROID3

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com

acoers

Reaction score
Yeah sorry posted in the wrong thread, yeah clockwork is for eveyrthing, and I got tbpro for my apps, so I can save and freeze them

OP
jpblock82

jpblock82

Reaction score
So tb pro is required to restore??

Sent from my DROID3

acoers

Reaction score
Well i know when i froze something i shouldnt have tbpro restored all my apps and data. I know it cost something, but i imagined theres a free one out there.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Language folks. Language.

And TB Pro is a paid app.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

shiek403

Reaction score
i would love some help in this aspect as well
i accidently uninstalled instead of phrose the moto task manager, and i cant get TB to restore it even tho i have a good backup.. it just spins like he said (i have the free version)
i also tried the free version of root uninstaler as it has an option to instal as system app, but to do so i guess u have to pay for the ay versioni
have a real problem paying for an app that requires root, cause at any moment i could lose it :(

OP
jpblock82

jpblock82

Reaction score
I really messed up my phone trying to restore from TB... had to use the stock xml file with rsd. Going to stay stock and unrooted until a CM7 stable release is out for D3. Nothing wrong with TB, the issue was my bad!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

snstr1

Reaction score
Ive got a question. I just upgraded from D2 to D3, when I put my card in and installed TB Pro. It doesnt allow me to restore anything that is in the titanium backup. As if its not recognizing it. Any ideas?

Im rooted so no issues there. just doesnt even see the back ups for some reason.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Ive got a question. I just upgraded from D2 to D3, when I put my card in and installed TB Pro. It doesnt allow me to restore anything that is in the titanium backup. As if its not recognizing it. Any ideas?

Im rooted so no issues there. just doesnt even see the back ups for some reason.

The Droid 3 mounts an installed SDCARD as /SD-EXT which Titanium does not see. You will need to use a file manager and move the files from the physical SDCARD (/SD-EXT) to the internal storage area that is mounted as /SDCARD. Then Titanium will see your backups.