Freezing Bloatware made my phone worse?

Prsterero

Reaction score
Ever since I froze bloatware on my phone the battery life had actually seemed to get worse. Anyone else experiencing this or any suggestions? I have the extended battery I know theres nothing wrong with it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've noticed nothing.. sure you didn't install a new app shortly after that's doing it that you possibly overlooked?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
iv noticed just today being the 1st full day since i froze all mine that my battery life has about 3hrs more time than it has in the past with the same usage...so sounds to me like im with ^^^^ you installed an app or something that sucking some battery from you or changed a setting to sync more often

OP
Prsterero

Prsterero

Reaction score
No settings changed. Could possibly be an app that's a battery hog but wouldn't it come up in the battery usage? Cause if it would theres nothing there just the usual

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hm.. not necessarily. JuiceDefender destroyed my battery, but never showed up in my batter usage. But yeah usually you'd think it'd show up. That's odd, though. Mine improved quite a bit. Normally got about 17hours with mod-heavy usage, now I'm at 22hrs with 18% left.

OP
Prsterero

Prsterero

Reaction score
I had juice defender but wasn't currently using it. Tried uninstalling so ill see how that goes

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea JD dosent work to well with the D3 for whatever reason so thats probably were you problem is coming from