1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Bionic original Car Dock apk needed

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by uncouth, Sep 10, 2011.

1. uncouth

uncouth New Member

Hey all, had a bit of a weird crash while using Titanium Backup that's left me without the original card dock app. Basically, after rooting and running TB to backup all of my apps, I was freezing some of the bloatware when TB crashed. Upon reloading it I saw that my CarDock app was crossed out (not frozen - just missing), and while TB shows I have a backup, trying to restore does not work (TB shows the app as restoring, but it just sits there for a long, long time and the app is never restored.)

I was hoping some kind soul on here could extract the apk and I could try reinstalling it that way, or perhaps there's a simpler way?

Edit: I was able to find the TB backup of the apk on my sd card, but after unzipping and trying to reinstall the smart car dock apk I get the "Application not installed" error. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
Search tags for this page
car dock apk droid 4
car mode apk bionic

cardock apk

dock apk

droid bionic car dock apk

droid bionic desk dock apk
droid bionic dock apk
moto car dock apk
motorola smart car dock apk

smart car dock.apk