Suddenly my Battery life is in the crapper, and some other issues.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Suddenly my X2 is on the fritz. It's had a couple little gltches since I got it, but now it's annoying.

1. I use google voice for my Voicemail with notification (not SMS notify). Yesterday I had a missed call and the VM message came through over an hour later, with full signal strength.

2. For the past couple days, I have not been notified sometimes of txt messages (I use Handcent), yet when I open HC, suddenly I have 6 messages.

3. Finally, my battery life has been excellent thus far. I can play (bluetooth) a podcast or stream internet radio for my 50 minute commute and the battery will drop from 90% to 70%. This morning, starting at 90% I played a podcast for 50 minutes (saved, not streaming) and I was at 60% when I got to work. Then my phone sat on my desk doing nothing for 2 hours, and when I check it, I have %40. I checked the Task Manager and nothing was using CPU, and there was only about 12mb total Ram in use.

No task killers are downloaded.

What happened to my battery life? The Battery minder says display, android system and cell standby are the biggest draws, which is what it always says.

religi0n

Reaction score
There might be something wrong with the battery itself. If you have overcharged it, or if it is faulty and just pooped on you. Go in and try to get a new battery, see if that fixes it. If the problem persists...then idfk.