1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Doubletwist the battery hog??

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Brightonbrad, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Brightonbrad

Brightonbrad New Member

I listen to podcasts and music during work so I got doubletwist. But using it for a few hours with only responding to a few texts during use, my battery was down to 40%. I have the music on my phone and stream podcast (for an hour or so). Why the hell is it such a hog.

I used google play for 3 hours (which streams everything) and it only brought my battery to 65%

Anyone else have this issue

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
  2. DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP New Member

Well double twist is known to have problems with draining your battery. That is why most people recommend using the default music player and getting a podcast app. Because the rezound is basically a music phone so that must be what is draining your phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Search tags for this page
double twist drain battery
double twist draining battery
double twist using battery
doubletwist android battery drain
doubletwist android battery rrain

doubletwist battery drain

doubletwist draining battery
doubletwist eating battery
doubletwist player battery drain
doubletwist using battery