stuck in sleep after every phone call!

adtrx2012

Reaction score
I recently got another droid (the first one had some issues nothing major) and got my new phone up to date. But every phone call I make my phone gets stuck in sleep mode and the only way out is to slide the keyboard up. But if the caller hangs the phone up before me, while the keybaord is closed its stuck for good. The only way out is a battery pull. Am I the only one with this problem?? Is there any fix??

If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently got another droid (the first one had some issues nothing major) and got my new phone up to date. But every phone call I make my phone gets stuck in sleep mode and the only way out is to slide the keyboard up. But if the caller hangs the phone up before me, while the keybaord is closed its stuck for good. The only way out is a battery pull. Am I the only one with this problem?? Is there any fix??

If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Have you tried just pushing the button one time to see if that brings you to the lock screen?

OP
adtrx2012

adtrx2012

Reaction score
8 have tried a lot. What happens is as soon as I enter the call and. The keybaord is shut it instantly locks up, you couldn't even go into speaker phone it happens so fast.

What's titanium back up?