Steinhil ultra crystal

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by Arrpee, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Arrpee

Arrpee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright so i order some of these from the SGP store, and 2 days later after ordering them they come in the mail so i figure alright im going to install one of these bad boys on my phone. I clean the screen so its perfect then apply the first one. I did a perfect job except one thing.. there is a tiny piece of lint and its bugging me so i try to fix it and make it worse so i figure "hey they gave me two ill just use the other". And this is where it gets weird i did this one even better however there are two spots that look like air bubbles but when i attempt to squeege it out it doesnt move at all its like a permanent air bubble.

here is a picture of it (Sorry the picture makes it look worse then it really is but its right above the flash in two spots.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im wondering what could have caused this? Also is there anywhere else i can purchase these screen protectors? Like in person so i dont have to wait two days again?? :(

Also next time ima do the bathroom with the shower on so theres no dust.. :\

2. umx

umx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    bathroom trick is best way imo

3. LunaImages

LunaImages Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, dude...you've got to buy them online. You can buy them on eBay, but I haven't seen them in any stores.

Do the shower trick next time, and don't get overzealous. Take your time, and be patient.