Steinhil ultra crystal

Arrpee

Reaction score
Alright so i order some of these from the SGP store, and 2 days later after ordering them they come in the mail so i figure alright im going to install one of these bad boys on my phone. I clean the screen so its perfect then apply the first one. I did a perfect job except one thing.. there is a tiny piece of lint and its bugging me so i try to fix it and make it worse so i figure "hey they gave me two ill just use the other". And this is where it gets weird i did this one even better however there are two spots that look like air bubbles but when i attempt to squeege it out it doesnt move at all its like a permanent air bubble.

here is a picture of it (Sorry the picture makes it look worse then it really is but its right above the flash in two spots.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im wondering what could have caused this? Also is there anywhere else i can purchase these screen protectors? Like in person so i dont have to wait two days again?? :(

Also next time ima do the bathroom with the shower on so theres no dust.. :\

umx

Reaction score
bathroom trick is best way imo

LunaImages

Reaction score
Sorry, dude...you've got to buy them online. You can buy them on eBay, but I haven't seen them in any stores.

Do the shower trick next time, and don't get overzealous. Take your time, and be patient.