Steinheil ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for MOTOROLA Droid X

DukeBD711

Reaction score
Received my Steinhiel, slapped it on with no problems, doesn't even look like it's on there. These are awesome.

~P~

Reaction score
Even necessary???

Are screen protectors even necessary with Gorilla Glass???

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
That is up for debate, I go to the beach a lot and sand can scratch the screen. I was constantly worried about scratching this screen before I got the protector, at least now I don't have to be paranoid about it.

dyno213

Reaction score
I just bought a couple different ones from eBay after noticing a very very tiny scratch in my screen. There is no way I will be able to tell with the screen on, but when it's off I can see it. I was hoping that I wouldn't need a screen protector. But if I have a small scratch, I could just as easily get a big scratch.

I am very careful with my phone as well. I should be able to keep it in my pocket without scratching it... guess not.

~P~

Reaction score
Alrightythen...

Thanks for the feedback...I just ordered the Steinheil Ultra Crystal. Not going to take any chances with my baby!

Kandiru

Reaction score
ultra clear is much better. I've tried the AF as well and went back to clear shortly after. Pretty much like the naked screen.

Yep, i got this $1.96 deal, outstanding quality, make sure you buy at least two as if you are a perfectionist you may waste one in training:

For Motorola Droid-X MB810 Clear LCD Screen Protector - eBay (item 280537482908 end time Jul-27-10 14:19:09 PDT)

Also got the anti-glare, not worth it, peeled it off right away.

$13, only Vudu i have is on my LG BD550 :)

Last edited:

xximanoobxx

Reaction score
They're in stock again! sgpstore.com I'm considering buying the ultra crystal, but I don't know.....

iHad a G1

Reaction score
Just sprung for the Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector... If it is even half as good as everyone on here says it is, I'll be happy. $17 is worth it for the peace of mind.

deranger

Reaction score
I just got and installed my Steinheil Ultra Clear screen protector and it's great. No rainbow effect and swyping is much easier now. Highly recommended. I suggest working in a laminar flow hood if possible, but that might be hard for the non-microbiology types =P

jk12

Reaction score