Started with D1 --> Your Next Phone was?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
To me, the transition wasn't hard. I used the keyboard on the D1 often. But for me the larger screen made it easy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue

OP
A

a_bug

Reaction score
Thanks and More Questions

Thank you all for your posts and giving me an idea of what you like/don't like about your post D1 phones.

Some general questions if I might.

For the G-nex users (most of you): I thought the G-nex was just so large and the buttons not on the bottom (as much) would be an issue; is this just in my head or is the larger size significant/bothersome?

For the Rezound users (much fewer of you): the one i looked at seem much more reflective than other phones (I could see my face much stronger than other phones) - has anyone else noticed this or was I just under a strong light?

For the Razr users (almost none): What made you decide on Razr?For the D4 users: Oh wait. . .I've not heard from any D4 users yet? Why is that ::snicker snicker:: ;)

Thanks again for all your feedback/ideas/thoughts;

A (still on the growing fence) Bug :D

dalmi

Reaction score
I think the rezound reflects because it has an LCD display where the g-nex and razr have amoled displays.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
*non-verizon

D1 > Dinc > DX > *OptV > DX2 > TBolt > Inc2 > iPhone 4 > Bionic > Razr > Gnex > Rezound > *HTC Sensation > *Samsung GS2 > *Samsung ExII 4G > *HTC Radar (still have Sensation)

The Rezound will still have better battery life than your D1 - it's not bad by any means. Not the best, but not bad.

FWIW, and this is useless info for Verizon people, the HTC Sensation is one of the best Android phones with the most dev support - my favorite out of all of them. I'm also really loving Windows Phone 7.5 on the HTC Radar.

riddlebox420

Reaction score
went from the d1 to the d4 I love it the keyboard is very smooth with back lights very nice especially when your trying to sleep. the only thing that I don't like is the locked boot loader but as far as everything else goes its great. 1080p HD rear facing camera 720p HD front facing camera is fa nominal runs smoothly and flawlessly during any process your trying to run. the only thing i wish is that it had a 1500 kernel like the resound but oh well

optimus DROID

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Galaxy Nexus all day long... ICS and this amazing screen.. Would love for the next nexus to be moto though..

I don't quite understand that though. Rezound has twice the ppi and isn't quite as big. Only thing the nexus has over rezound is ICS out of the box.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Isak73

Reaction score
Droid X, back to Eris" broke my X", now Nexus all the way it's fast and smooth, looks pretty awesome too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jimmysif88

Reaction score
D1>D2>D3>RAZOR MAX

ITS THE BEST SINCE D1.
Miss the keyboard sometimes and still its the best motos had in a long time. So go figure

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
D1 (OG)>D2>DR (ODR)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk