Started with D1 --> Your Next Phone was?

Escobar

Reaction score
I went from D1 to rezound. I love it, only problem is the battery life. Other than that It's great.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND using DroidForums

bfederspill

Reaction score
D1 - D2G - iphone 3g - back to a D2G (hated the iPhone) - waiting for the wife to get her Bionic tomorrow so I can get her D1 (my favorite phone).

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Snoking

Reaction score
I liked my little D1 and it was even better when I put CM7 on it. However after almost a month with my Rezound it would be hard to go back. And I sold it for 85 on CL.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
After? "AFTER"?!?

I'm still on my OG Droid!

But, my contract just came up, so I'm in the market. I'd go with the Rezound, but not at $199. I'm equally interested in the Razr, but again, it's a price point issue. (The GNex, obviously, is right out.)

I looked at the LG Spectrum today, and although I liked the look of it, I wasn't impressed by the voice quality.

So, now it's a waiting game... maybe they'll bring back the $99.99 pricing...!

I am with this guy. I was way excited about a new developer phone on VZW and I _thought_ I would get the GNex with tax refund $$$ but at the end of the day it came down to either a new toy or being able to go somewhere for vacation this year, especially since the Gnex was $100 more than the A855; I don't remember making more money in the last 2-1/2 years and other prices staying the same either. I took a look at my A855 and said, well it all still works . . . . so there it is there. However with gas prices eating up my $$$ before I am able to take my trip, it might swing the other way but only if I see the Gnex get lower in price.

Galaxy Nexus all day long... ICS and this amazing screen.. Would love for the next nexus to be moto though..

And that is the other reason I decided to stick with my A855.

johenkel

Reaction score
Of course the D4 !!

What a question ....??

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

B

bens42608

DROID Bionic. U should get the bionic or the razr maxx. It seems like most people that got a bionic decided to keep it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited by a moderator:

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I'm on the Droid bionic. Very good jump from the Droid one.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Went from D1, which is now my bedside entertainment, to D3 and now the Razr. I always wanted the D2 but it wouldn't make sense now lol.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
a_bug said:
Ok,

So I'm finally ready to move on from my D1. I'm torn btwn the D4 or Rezound (or maybe the Razor/Max).

I'm not sure I can go w/out Keyboard or not.

Rezound has a great display but bad battery (and is it me or is the screen too shiny).
D4 has keyboard and Gorilla Glass, but qHD screen, but decent battery
G-Nex is too big for me.
Razor/Max is thin w/AMOLED, but no keybard and $100 more.

What I want to know is, what did you get after your D1?

Rezound
Droid 4
G-Nex
Razor/Max

Thanks,

A(n undecided) Bug :)

Didn't read the keyboard portion oops. I never used my D1 keyboard I thought it was terrible. When I got the D3 I was in love with the keyboard. I used it all the time. Very important when the text isn't available. So I think if you can't say no to the keyboard you'll love D4. But honestly I don't miss it on my Razr.

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
And me again:

D1>D2>RAZR>Samsung Fascinate

I upgraded to a RAZR and traded my brother my RAZR for his Fascinate and I also get his upcoming upgrade

Fascinate>(GSIII? :) )

Sent from my Xoom

osirhis

Reaction score
D1> Droid Charge > Galaxy S2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

pistacio

Reaction score
D1>d3>?

Forgot to add that my D1 will always stay in my possession, tucked away for a rainy day...

Last edited: