1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Speck under the screen

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Tetrahedron, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Tetrahedron

Tetrahedron New Member

There is a dust speck encased under the screen. I know because the color is distorted (thought it was a stuck pixel at first). But when I turned the screen off, I could see a circular depression exactly where the distorted pixel was.

They dude at Verizon will probably think i'm an ass, but i'm exchanging it for a new one. You pay top dollar for a phone and expect a top-of-the-line product. am I right, or am I right :)

I love the Droid!
  2. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

that kind of stuff drives me crazy too
    has anyone else had dust problems?
  3. Bananachaos7

Bananachaos7 New Member

Nothing yet. If that happened to me I would return it if it was still within the return time.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

With the Storm Verizon replaced under warranty phones that got dust under the screen. I would imagine they would do the same for the Droid. If you decide to do this you may want to just do it over the phone. I've heard stories from people who've gotten turned down by Verizon store reps but a phone rep will definitely do it.