South Park

Reaction score
Anyone watching south park tonight? They are ripping on apple lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

cjv1982

Reaction score
Hahahaha it's so funny!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cjv1982

Reaction score
Had to record it for future viewing pleasure!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I never watch South Park. After finally watching Robot Chicken, imma have to start watching South Park.

That was wild. I wanna see them go at Android. lol I see why some folks get upset about South Park, they have no cut cards...lol

I did wanna see the movie its based on, I dont know tho....my stomach is turning just thinking about it.

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love Southpark....

Hey Shelby....you and I seem to have a bit in common.....odd. Never thought I would be finding interests in a member of a site I go to, to mod my phone.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
what kind of effects has south park (tv show) had on sociaty, how has it changed us?

WTF are you talking about? Southpark has had the same amount of affect as the Simpson's.....kids are shooting up in closets and taking guns to school...what do you think? Oh...wait....we are blaming those on music.

How about this.....what kind of affect has bad parenting had on society? If you want to take a good look at all the stuff we find society blaming on shows, video games, movies, and music you can most likely find bad parenting to follow suit.

Southpark isn't ruining society....failure to be an adequate parent is.

Last edited:
OP
BasilofBakerStreet
Reaction score
what kind of effects has south park (tv show) had on sociaty, how has it changed us?

WTF are you talking about? Southpark has had the same amount of affect as the Simpson's.....kids are shooting up in closets and taking guns to school...what do you think? Oh...wait....we are blaming those on music.

How about this.....what kind of affect has bad parenting had on society? If you want to take a good look at all the stuff we find society blaming on shows, video games, movies, and music you can most likely find bad parenting to follow suit.

Southpark isn't ruining society....failure to be an adequate parent is.

Haha that's too true. This kinder gentler parenting approach is dumb IMO. If you don't grow up messing up and hurting yourself how are you going to learn. And sticking your child in front of a tv or game console isn't parenting either.

I really wish they would have thrown in some Android references. But taking shots at apple is always funny.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk