Ubisoft's E3 Conference highlights

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

From Ghost Recon to South Park, Ubisoft showcased their 2016 line up.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Assassin's Creed looks great, can't wait to play it. I love the series, but Unity is so bad I haven't played more than 2hrs of it.

Also South Park should be fun

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Assassin's Creed looks great, can't wait to play it. I love the series, but Unity is so bad I haven't played more than 2hrs of it.

Also South Park should be fun
Agreed. I never even bothered to pick Unity up. Just didn't strike my fancy the way the other games have when announced. Syndicate looks like it's right up my alley though.

Never played Stick of Truth either, but maybe I'll check out the South Park game as well.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Agreed. I never even bothered to pick Unity up. Just didn't strike my fancy the way the other games have when announced. Syndicate looks like it's right up my alley though.

Never played Stick of Truth either, but maybe I'll check out the South Park game as well.
Syndicate has a darker tone to it and it gives off a different feel than any other AC game, imo. It's gonna be real good I think.

Stick of Truth was a good game. I usually stray away from RPGs because they're so time consuming, but SoT is very short and the humor of South Park makes it that much better. I know South Park isn't everyone's type of comedy, but I've been a fan of the show for quite awhile now, having that in a video game, pretty funny stuff.

I had SoT on ps3, but if I were you I'd play it on PC. Ps3 version seemed to lag quite a bit sometimes and loading would take forever.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
What about that Ghost Recon: Wildlands!!?? Leave it to Ubisoft to come out of nowhere with pure gold. Still waiting on The Division.