E3 Conference

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
PreE32015PhilPost_HERO.0.0.jpg

I spent the past few hours checking out the E3 conference so I could report some of the highlights. E3, for those that do not know, is the conference where different gaming consoles and gaming studios give gamers an idea what they have been working on. We are still awaiting the Playstation event scheduled soon (currently going on now) but here are some of my favorite highlights.

• EA NBA Live 16 brings the user the ability to upload their face via app (they were using an android device during the presentation)
  • EA Madden 16 expanding the play of the QB, WR, and DB to give the user more control
  • Ubisoft Rainbow Six Siege coming in mid October
  • XBOX ONE users can stream games to Windows 10
  • XBOX ONE backwards compatibility to play XBOX 360
There were a number of announcements made at the E3 conference. Post your favorite E3 announcement.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Playstation Vue, wow, Sling TV look out.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

A quick look at the upcoming ea sports games.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I see there are other threads about E3, so I'm sure I'll get into this more, but I'm most excited about the addition of backwards compatibility on xbox. When I bought the one, I moved the 360 upstairs to the family room. Last time my stepson was at his dad's, I picked up where I had left off on one of those games and the wife has been playing a couple of the others that I never got around to finishing. Being able to play those 360 games downstairs in the mancave while they're watching TV upstairs will add to my rather small collection of x1 games nicely, since I was still enjoying playing a few of them when I upgraded.