1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

'Smite the Heretics' With AMALtd and Ubisoft's New 'god Game': Babel Rising 3D

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jun 15, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Strike down the meager mortals with great vengeance and furious anger to stop them from building their tower of Babel. That's the premise and plot of this fun little "god sim" from AMALtd and Ubisoft, called Babel Rising 3D. This game looks to be a lot of fun as you level yourself up with more powerful abilities to wreak havoc and devastation upon the land. Use lightning, earthquakes, meteor showers, vengeful floods and plagues as you stop the Babylonians from raising their heretical tower. This game is very reminiscent of Populous from the old PC days of yore, if any of you folks out there remember that one. Here's a quote from the developer with a brief description:

You can grab it for just $5 bucks in the Google Play Store: Google Play Store - Babel Rising 3D.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  2. silverfang77

silverfang77 Member

Smite the heretics, lest they gain knowledge and be as gods themselves!
  3. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

If anyone gets this, please let us know how it is, looks pretty cool.
  4. Shadez

Anyone try this yet?
  5. Jeyman

Jeyman New Member

Its a really fun game. But like my review says on the play store it gets 1 start for a damn advertisement at the start of the game. $5 and it gives me advertisements!? hell no...

The game itself is a load of fun, and runs really well on my TF101(CM9) just unlocked water and it takes time to get use to the new skills.

not crazy hard really but a lot of fun. I have had it crash on me a few times though.... and im kinda mad when it happened mid game! grr
  6. Shadez

Thank you for that information, please keep us informed if anything changes, like price or gameplay.. thanks...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  7. 1989trouble07

1989trouble07 New Member

I downloaded the game and been playing it off an on for about 8 hours. Hasn't crashed on me, yet. The ads starting up is a bit ridiculous. This has been one of the more fun games on the android for me so far.
  8. Jeyman

Jeyman New Member

What are you play it on if you do not mind me asking? Iv had 2 crashes total in like 10+ hours of playing. That is not all that bad, however I have also ran into a second glich twice now. I start up and am stuck on whatever element I picked first.

That little line "Restart before playing" seems to be true LOL
  9. Shadez

I really like the looks of it but the ads and crashes are causing me concern. Might way a bit to see if price drops.
Search tags for this page

amaltd ubisoft

smite the heretics