Sherlock Holmes the movie

boatman2220

Reaction score
Got back a short while ago from watching the movie. Very entertaining and fun. Was going to a earlier showing, but by the time we got there it was sold out. Matter of fact every movie playing was sold out. Cars were parked outside the parking area. We went to the 6:20 PM, bought the tickets when we missed the other one. It sold out also. When we left people were circling the parking lot waiting to park. Not a small theatre either, not many people out driving in the city. I think they were at the movies.

OP
B

boatman2220

Reaction score
Excellent movie, we went to see Did You Hear About The Morgans today and Sherlock Holmes was sold out again today.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
God, that movie was so drawn out I nodded off 3 times and my girlfriend, who actually wanted to see it fell asleep. The beginning was ok, but that whole thing where he envisions his moves is really frigging dumb. the middle of the movie is boring as hell and then you finally get some action at the end. Waste of $18 IMHO. Should have waited for the Blu Ray to come out.

Pikapi

Reaction score
Oh man I want to see this! My family and I went to see Avatar on Christmas day, which was visually AMAZING but otherwise sort of... typical

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've heard mixed reviews, but more good than bad. I still have to go see Avatar in 3D before Sherlock Holmes.

Reaction score
Redbox rocks. And if you sign up for their txts you get a free movie every month.

I liked the Holmes movie, but Ironman 2 is what I REALLY want to see!

Reaction score
I did the same thing souljerr. My girlfriend didn't want to go to a party, so we went to see Sherlock and we both liked it.

If you see Avatar, you should see it in 3D Imax. The plot is nothing new, but the graphics are wicked!

turbo325ii

Reaction score
I saw Sherlock on new years eve. It rocked! Obviously because it was a guy ritchie film. I sat on the 3rd row on the far left... My neck still hurts lol.