Sourcery for the XOOM?

Dan_08

Reaction score
So Eagle or Gflam are you guys planning on getting one? It would be a nice palette to work on!

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I think I remember the guys saying that rather than fragmenting sourcery by supporting multiple devices they are committed to providing the best rom possible for the og Droid. The idea is that the more devices that are supported, the less amount of time and support they can provide. Aside from that, nobody really knows what developing on honeycomb will be like. I wouldn't hold your breath...

That said, sourcery in tablet form could be pretty spectacular.

Dawg72

Reaction score
I was just hoping for sourcery on the DX for my future upgrade. Oh well

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm with ya man. I will eventually (probably sooner rather than later) be upgrading as well. No idea which device yet but I would also love to be able to run sourcery on it. I wasn't trying to get you down and I can't speak for the devs themselves. All I can do is repeat what I had heard and the rational behind it. Who knows though, I'm sure eagle and gflam will be upgrading eventually and they seem to have too much fun doing this to just up and quit once our dear old OGs have seen their better days.

darkmatter

Reaction score
I'm hoping the supposed google experience phone from moto is the droid3, and that we'll see sourcery on it. even if the moto google experience phone isn't the d3, I'll likely get the google experience phone (as long as its on verizon).

I dunno, its all based on timing. more than likely my next phone will be the bionic, because anything thats rumored after that will be after my new every 2 expires (which would be june/july)

OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
eh...they may make a comeback tour with the Xoom! (dreamin:icon_ banana:)